You do you, we can agree to disagree. Jesus blood allows us to eat pork without God being upset, and I believe homosexuality is in that way just like pork!I do not believe that is consistent with the word of God. sorry
You do you, we can agree to disagree. Jesus blood allows us to eat pork without God being upset, and I believe homosexuality is in that way just like pork!
I've never had sex, but I've a dated like two girls give or take. I don't like to call it practicing though.Are you a practicing Lesbian---no offense---just inquiring...
Any fellow LGBTQ+ Jesus followers?!
A very foolish comparison there. There is nothing in the word of God against eating pork. There is plenty against LGBTQ or whatever you call it.
I don't really feel like explaining to you why I believe what I believe. Honestly, God is love and God could never hate love.
Besides I'm not trying to change your beliefs I just wanted to know if anyone LGBT was here and wanted to talk.
Personally I wouldn't agree with it,and I dont believe the Bible does. But there are other things we might agree on. Welcome to CC.
A very foolish comparison there. There is nothing in the word of God against eating pork. There is plenty against LGBTQ or whatever you call it.
Leviticus 11:7-8
7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
Leviticus applied to the Israelites of the day, has nothing to do with today. That is ceremonial jewish law. We are not under the law as christians.
Any fellow LGBTQ+ Jesus followers?!