Hiya!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Are you a practicing Lesbian---no offense---just inquiring...
 
You do you, we can agree to disagree. Jesus blood allows us to eat pork without God being upset, and I believe homosexuality is in that way just like pork!

A very foolish comparison there. There is nothing in the word of God against eating pork. There is plenty against LGBTQ or whatever you call it.
 
A very foolish comparison there. There is nothing in the word of God against eating pork. There is plenty against LGBTQ or whatever you call it.

I don't really feel like explaining to you why I believe what I believe. Honestly, God is love and God could never hate love. :)
Besides I'm not trying to change your beliefs I just wanted to know if anyone LGBT was here and wanted to talk.
 
The Old Testament moral law is different from the Old Testament ceremonial law----in the New Testament we follow Christ---He has fullfilled the law---not done away with it----sexual sin is still condemned----not to sound judgmental----that's for heterosexuals too...
 
I don't really feel like explaining to you why I believe what I believe. Honestly, God is love and God could never hate love. :)
Besides I'm not trying to change your beliefs I just wanted to know if anyone LGBT was here and wanted to talk.

Fair enough, last thing I'll say is God's idea of love is between a man and a woman. Been that way since Adam and Eve. Have a good day.
 
A very foolish comparison there. There is nothing in the word of God against eating pork. There is plenty against LGBTQ or whatever you call it.

Leviticus 11:7-8

7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
 
Leviticus 11:7-8

7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

Leviticus applied to the Israelites of the day, has nothing to do with today. That is ceremonial jewish law. We are not under the law as christians.
 
Hi Crimsome, Welcome to CC.

To answer your question, I don't think there is, but I can't say for sure.

If that's what you're looking for, you might want to look elsewhere. Like Kayla, I don't agree with it either because of what the bible says.

 
If you are not participating in sexual activity---this is good---I don't know what's in your heart----our motives and hidden desires can mess us up--------I have no idea what your "going through"----I came out of drugs and sex in the 60's & 70"s----done just about everything----200 trips on acid (LSD)---studied World Religions in college---practiced Buddism---ect.----Christ set me free from all of this...
 
Welcome to CC, Crimson!

As Desert said, I don't believe there are any, but I could be wrong.

As for your comparison of sexuality with pork, the Bible gives a specific time frame for which the no-pork rule applied. For homosexuality, however, it clearly states that they "shall by no means enter heaven". Some pretty heavy words, I know, but they are from the Bible.