Hobbies?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 19, 2021
www.angelicwarlord.com
As for hobbies...

I enjoy antiquing- hitting the local antique shops, thrift stores, flea markets/swap meets, etc. I am also a dealer at a local antique mall

Other passion is for music, particularly most forms of Christian hard music- metal, hard rock, progressive, AOR etc. Favorite bands/artists include Stryper, Theocracy, Impellitteri, Bride, Resurrection Band, etc.

I also run a Christian music website on the side.

Jan 26, 2022
Isaiah 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
Astrophysics, figuring out the true structure, mysteries, and secrets of the Universe. God is the creator of the Universe for us to discover using scientific methodology.

Bleed

Dec 8, 2019
walking and playing PC games. (Forza Horizon 5 lately)

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
I crochet. I like to try new recipes. If I could afford it, I'd be road tripping a lot.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't really have a hobby, but I do enjoy reading.

Rebel77

Dec 6, 2021
I love reading, it's my favorite pastime!

K

KrisWampler

Visit really old graveyards, and also write crappy song parodies and post them on Facebook.

O

Oblio

I enjoy working at becoming a better guitarist and singer.

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
Do you have any good links on how to crochet?

goo
I learned watching YouTube. Wooly Wonders is a good one. The Crochet Crowd. I like being able to see that what I'm doing looks like what they're doing.
I always wanted to crochet because my mom and grandma did it, but I thought I wasn't doing it right because of the way my eyes would kind of trail off, but then when I finally did learn I saw that that was normal, and it comes together later as you go.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I learned watching YouTube. Wooly Wonders is a good one. The Crochet Crowd. I like being able to see that what I'm doing looks like what they're doing.
I always wanted to crochet because my mom and grandma did it, but I thought I wasn't doing it right because of the way my eyes would kind of trail off, but then when I finally did learn I saw that that was normal, and it comes together later as you go.
I learned in High school. Back, when I took that class, my girlfriend, who was the principals' daughter agreed to to take Wood Shop and auto repair, I took some of the classes for girls. This in the 1970's. We broke many stereotypes. I was the kicker on the Football Team. The team made the mistake of trying to beat me up. I was a golden boxer and on the wresting team. I attended Inkster High before WMHS and had to fight every day there. I never fought fair.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
reading, exercising, silver & gold coins, antiques, drumming, listening to Christian music & other styles of music, bicycling, chess, scrabble, cards, games, gourmet dining, beach going, swimming, golfing, Saratoga fun, ( i miss socializing in Manhattan), musical open-mic, garage & estate sales, hosting my own sales, witnessing the Lord Jesus, listening to the pastors on the t.v. or radio, attending farm related shows or demonstrations, country rides, fall foliage cruises & star gazing.