Hola! 😃

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YamiHere

Aug 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
I joined hoping to meet God loving people, don’t know many of those and want to change it! 😊

Camess

Aug 11, 2020
Hola! Cómo está? (I don't know very much Spanish) welcome to CC!

YamiHere

Aug 19, 2020
Hahaha that’s good enough! Thank you very much 😃

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hello! Welcome to CC sister 😊 hope you'll like it here. Good evening!

God bless you and please stay safe ❤

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Allo.

Bienvenido!!!!

Auf Wiedersehen...

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hola and nice to meet you! Glad you will be joining in the fellowship here, Dios te bendiga!

Skovand

Aug 17, 2020
Southeastern USA
Hello Yami.
I also just joined. In addition to online groups have you also tried to reach out to local disciples in congregations? The church I am currently going to, although great, also is 80% 60+ year olds and I’m 31. The few others my age are not as big into the things I enjoy like hiking in nature, horror and so on. So always feel a bit out of place, but not judged really.
But I’ve been reaching out to other churches and finding a handful of people my age.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone,
I joined hoping to meet God loving people, don’t know many of those and want to change it! 😊
Hey there Yami😀!
Welcome to Christian Chat!
Plenty of people here to chat with, nice to have you here!

YamiHere

Aug 19, 2020
Hello Yami.
I also just joined. In addition to online groups have you also tried to reach out to local disciples in congregations? The church I am currently going to, although great, also is 80% 60+ year olds and I’m 31. The few others my age are not as big into the things I enjoy like hiking in nature, horror and so on. So always feel a bit out of place, but not judged really.
But I’ve been reaching out to other churches and finding a handful of people my age.
Hi! Well, I’ve gone to the same church since I can remember and have never fit in for some reason, maybe because I am an introverted person, Idk. Now, I’m trying to be in a better place in my relationship with God and just wanted to find people who could influence my life positively.

Dec 17, 2018
Hi! Well, I’ve gone to the same church since I can remember and have never fit in for some reason, maybe because I am an introverted person, Idk. Now, I’m trying to be in a better place in my relationship with God and just wanted to find people who could influence my life positively.
Yo siempre quise ir a la iglesia para poder compartir tiempo con mis amigos cristianos (los cuales no tengo pero siempre quise tener) y siempre que fui a la iglesia adoraban a idolos, no adoraban a Dios padre y a Jesucristo sino a la virgen....Esto siempre me habia traido abajo, no esperaba llegar al culto y que no adoren principalmente a dios. Por eso nunca me integre.
Este año me habia propuesto unirme a un grupo de la iglesia "cita con la vida" que es mas de la rama protestante del cristianismo y no son catolicos....Con la pandemia bueno, se cancelaron los cultos y ya no pude, pero honestamente estoy mirando hacia delante para poder ir cuando se pueda volver a adorar; tambien espero salir de la pandemia con algunas habilidades de guitarra para poder alabar a dios a travez de canciones y si no me integro de una forma en la iglesia (tambien soy introvertido) me integrare tocando....
Sera lo que dios quiera.

Skovand

Aug 17, 2020
Southeastern USA
Definitely. When I started getting just a handful of good close friends and mentors, all great brothers in Christ, it really helped me. The other thing that really helped was carrying out the great commission and approaching others and asking them to study the Bible and hear the gospel.

Then online it can also be great to have various friends around the world that can be a encouragement as well. Sort of like how Paul used letters to reach out to the others is how we often use social media nowadays. You can often find great Christians friends that share common interests. I’m really big into hiking as mentioned earlier and going to things like museums of natural history and so I found some other disciples who equally enjoy science. I also really like horror films and now me and a few others meet up once a month or so and watch a movie together and have pizza or something and it’s at a house or event center so it’s relaxing and great time to bond.

Within time you should definitely be able to cultivate a network of great sisters in Christ.