HOLY SPIRIT CONVICTS OF WHAT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitspa
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mitspa

Guest
Its really sad the Holy Spirit has been turned into the accuser which is what (satan) means...No where in the bible does it teach that the Holy Spirit convicts a BELIEVER of sin...but the world of sin, because they do not believe and the believer of righteousness.

This doctrine has tuned the comforter into the accuser .. it is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.


Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
 
Again?

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
Joh 16:8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hizikyah
Again?

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
Joh 16:8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Clearly written.
 
I would just like to share my personal perspective on this matter. The other day my son came home crying, again, because of the kids down the street were saying ugly things to him (an ongoing situation). Well this time my anger took control and I snapped, I told him "come on" and went off down the street in complete anger, acting a complete fool, to go get this all handled once and for all. The parents, kids, and anyone else were about to have a pow-wow and get this dang thing handled "right now". This is the first time I've lost control of my anger since I was reborn, and I was in the COMPLETE wrong. The other family involved are lifelong friends and also people of the Lord, praise His name for that, because tensions were at the boiling point and everyone was yelling, it could have turned real ugly at any point and almost did. I thank the Lord it went the way it did because no matter how mad I was, or how fearless, the fact is I only have 1 arm that works, so I would have probably gotten beat up and went to jail if anything would have escalated. It would have more than likely ended up with both fathers in jail, both sons with a horrible memory and example from their dads in their heads forever, and both moms out here alone trying to keep everything together alone.

Like I said before, all praise to Him, because we were able to both realize the we were acting stupid, and humble ourselves and talk it out. While I learned a priceless lesson through all this afterwards I felt as small as I should have. The sins I had just committed were eating me up like nothing else could in my heart. I realized that I am supposed to be a representative of Christ in this world and my behavior couldn’t have been more opposite of His example, and even worse I was teaching my son to act the same way by example.

I’m not sure why Satan would want to make me feel so bad for doing the wrong thing, because before I was under the blood of Christ that kind of thing puffed up my ego and was fun to me, this time it felt like someone punched me in the heart, and still does a little right now, I am still so ashamed of my reaction. I know it made me go right to Him in repentance and want to NEVER act this way again bringing dishonor to Him glorious name. I do not agree with what you are saying, the Holy Spirit does convict us of sin, why on earth would Satan make us feel guilty for doing his work?
 
I would just like to share my personal perspective on this matter. The other day my son came home crying, again, because of the kids down the street were saying ugly things to him (an ongoing situation). Well this time my anger took control and I snapped, I told him "come on" and went off down the street in complete anger, acting a complete fool, to go get this all handled once and for all. The parents, kids, and anyone else were about to have a pow-wow and get this dang thing handled "right now". This is the first time I've lost control of my anger since I was reborn, and I was in the COMPLETE wrong. The other family involved are lifelong friends and also people of the Lord, praise His name for that, because tensions were at the boiling point and everyone was yelling, it could have turned real ugly at any point and almost did. I thank the Lord it went the way it did because no matter how mad I was, or how fearless, the fact is I only have 1 arm that works, so I would have probably gotten beat up and went to jail if anything would have escalated. It would have more than likely ended up with both fathers in jail, both sons with a horrible memory and example from their dads in their heads forever, and both moms out here alone trying to keep everything together alone.

Like I said before, all praise to Him, because we were able to both realize the we were acting stupid, and humble ourselves and talk it out. While I learned a priceless lesson through all this afterwards I felt as small as I should have. The sins I had just committed were eating me up like nothing else could in my heart. I realized that I am supposed to be a representative of Christ in this world and my behavior couldn’t have been more opposite of His example, and even worse I was teaching my son to act the same way by example.

I’m not sure why Satan would want to make me feel so bad for doing the wrong thing, because before I was under the blood of Christ that kind of thing puffed up my ego and was fun to me, this time it felt like someone punched me in the heart, and still does a little right now, I am still so ashamed of my reaction. I know it made me go right to Him in repentance and want to NEVER act this way again bringing dishonor to Him glorious name. I do not agree with what you are saying, the Holy Spirit does convict us of sin, why on earth would Satan make us feel guilty for doing his work?

TY for sharing I felt like it was a reminder/lesson just reading that.

Satan teaches:

1 Timothy 4:1-2, "Now the Spirit speaks very plainly, that in the latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons Speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared as with a hot iron."

2 Thessalonians 2:7, "7 For the mystery of iniquity is already working, but the One restraining him will continue to restrain him, until he is made to appear in the midst. And then that lawless one will be revealed, whom Yahshua will remove with the breath of His mouth, and make powerless with the appearance of His coming-- Whose coming is according to the energy of Satan..."

Your experience is a training tool IMO? ;

Hebrews 12:3-11, "For consider Him Who endured such opposition against Himself from sinners, so that you would not become weary, and faint in your minds. You yourselves have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as unto sons: My son, do not despise the chastening of Yahweh, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom Yahweh loves, He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives. If you endure chastening, Yahweh deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all are partakers, then you are bastards and not sons. Furthermore, we have had fleshly fathers who corrected us, and we gave them reverence; should we not even more be subject to Father Yahweh, and live? For they truly chastened us for a few days as they thought best; but He, for our profit, that we might be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening seems to be joyful at the present time, but grievous; nevertheless, afterward it produces the peaceable fruit of righteousness, that is, for those who have been trained by it."

Hebrews 12:12-17, "Therefore, strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And follow the straight paths made for your feet, so that the lame may not be turned out of the way, but rather may be healed. Follow peace with all men; and holiness, without which no one will see Yahweh: Searching diligently, so that no one falls short of the honor of Yahweh; so that no root of bitterness grows up to cause trouble--for because of this, many are defiled; So that there is no a, fornicator nor profane person, like Esau, Who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected; for he found no way for repentance, though with tears sought it out."
 
Hello, Brethren in Christ!!! :)

I strongly believe that GOD's Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, and instructs us towards our complete sanctification and righteousness, for GOD desires HIS children to be just like HIM: perfect, blameless and holy.

I have written an extensive post under a different thread, where this same question of whether the Holy Spirit convicts believers of sin has been contested. I will be quoting myself from said post here.

Um, I would like to apologize ahead of time that it's a PRETTY LONG READ o.o; I couldn't help but write like this when I'm all fired up and compelled by HIS Holy Spirit to share what HE has taught me through HIS Word.

All glory and honor, power and praise be unto our Awesome and Almighty and Everlasting and Everloving GOD and KING!!! :o Blessed Father, Son and Holy Spirit!!!

I have been quite interested in expositions of false teachers for quite some time now. This is mainly because I want to become more aware of what we true believers are up against, and to be prepared to contend for our faith, and the Truth that our Holy LORD speaks and reveals to us in HIS Word through HIS Holy Spirit.

I didn't know much about this Joseph Prince preacher, only that he is a Word of Faith advocate, who followed the teachings of Kenneth Hagin. When I watched this video, I discovered that this man is DANGEROUS. I encourage those who haven't watched the video fully to take the time to finish viewing and listening in. What I like about videos by Brian Moonan is that he not only highlights the heretical teachings of the false teachers he studied, but he EMPHASIZES the Holy Scripture in response to the false claims of said false teacher. In effect, he is encouraging brethren to be more steadfast and diligent in examining GOD's Word, and to test everything we hear, if they agree with what is taught to us in the Holy Bible.

It is disconcerting how some agree that the Holy Spirit doesn't convict a believer of sin, just as what this Joseph Prince is preaching. Why would any true believer say that??? This is HUGE mistake. A VERY DANGEROUS LIE to believe. Because one would brush aside the convictions of the Holy Spirit as negative internal feelings or thoughts that are ungodly, when they should be regarded with honesty and humility when evaluating one's spiritual walk with GOD.

Those who believe this false claim would ask for book, chapter and verse where that truth is stated. Well, let me ask these questions to the naysayers: do you believe that GOD the Father, our LORD Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit are in perfect agreement? Or do you think they teach different things that are contrary to each other?

Here are other important questions to answer: how was the written Word of GOD created? Was it man's wisdom, or was it "inspired" of GOD? Did HIS Holy Spirit move in these brethren who wrote them down, or was the Holy Spirit out of the picture?

I believe, truly, that the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin. If not, then what does? Is our conscience sufficient to direct us into righteous and holy living? If so, then why should we desire for GOD's gifts of discernment and wisdom if we are fully equipped, and our own personal and internal convictions are enough? It is through HIS Holy Spirit that our GOD teaches us all things, and imprints into our memory and our hearts HIS Holy teachings. And GOD the Father, GOD the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One and in perfect agreement in what they teach and purpose for what HIS children should hear, believe, and follow. HIS Holy Scripture says it clearly.

John 14:22-26 King James Version (KJV)

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


The Holy Bible carries the important admonition to True Christians to live righteous and holy lives, well pleasing and honoring before our GOD, as an act of love and worship to HIM who has paid the ultimate price for us sinners, so that we would be cleansed of sin, freed from its curse and its power, and be restored to HIM for all eternity. It is SO important for us who call Jesus Christ as our LORD and Saviour to abide in HIM and HIS Holy Word, that teaches us the ways of GODly wisdom, discernment, faith, righteousness and holiness, and so we would bear HIS Spiritual fruits, to honorable witnesses of HIS awesome work in our lives, and living testaments to HIS grace, power, holiness, and love. HIS Word speaks heavily against sin, and how we should flee from it. In no way, shape nor form does GOD ever condone sin of any kind. Even our LORD Jesus convicted sin, and gave the command to "sin no more."

So, if this is the case, why would anyone believe that the Holy Spirit, who is ONE with GOD the Father and GOD the Son, would do otherwise??? The Bible is inspired of GOD, or GOD-breathed. GOD's Holy Word was written by our blessed brethren as they were moved by HIS Holy Spirit. So therefore, if the written Word of GOD convicts people's sin, it being made with the action of the Holy Spirit, it is only right to believe that the Holy Spirit does the same.

2 Timothy 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:


2 Peter 1:20-21 King James Version (KJV)

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.


A mistake we (me included) might make sometimes is we forget that the Holy Spirit is a living being. Our Holy GOD's personal connection to us. HE is not a mere whisper in the wind, or a stamp of approval on our soul. HE is ALIVE. Our Comforter. Our Teacher. Our Sanctifier. HE reacts to what we do. If we abide and delight in HIM, we are drawn closer to HIM and experience peace, fulfillment, spiritual healing and restoration, and the sweetness of HIS presence.

Psalm 23:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


Psalm 16:11


Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


If we do acts of sin and rebellion, we grieve HIM. And HE doesn't encourage nor condone our sinful actions. HE fights against it!!! Our GOD is HOLY. Sin is enmity to GOD and unacceptable to HIM, as well as to HIS Holy Spirit, which is one with HIM, along with the Living Word, our LORD Jesus Christ!!!

Isaiah 63:10
But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Ephesians 4:30
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.


Our Almighty and Evergracious and Longsufferingly Merciful and Loving GOD and KING desires us to be like HIM: perfect, blameless, righteous and holy. Walking as HIS children of light. In order for us to become as HE is, HE needs to work in us. HE needs to sanctify us. HIS Holy Word is our instruction guide/love letter, to encourage and guide, remind and comfort, strengthen and teach us in HIS Holy ways. Our Warrior GOD and KING, LORD Jesus Christ, prays for us continually and takes HIS place as the head of HIS Church. And GOD's Holy Spirit is HIS Seal of Salvation, HIS Mark and Manifestation of HIS power and presence in our lives, as we walk this earth, confident in what HE bares witness before our own spirit, that we are truly HIS own. HE is here, and not just near. HE is in our hearts, that HE has made HIS very throne. But HE doesn't sit idly by, just letting us do what we will. HE is here to teach us HIS ways, and to correct and reprove us, should we go against HIS righteous ways. HE convicts us of our sins, and gives us that dire need to confess our sin before GOD and repent of it all, so that our fellowship with our Beloved GOD will not suffer, and so we would not be stalled in our walk of righteousness, but instead, grow deeper in love and knowledge of HIM, and continue on in full hope and confidence in HIM and all that HE has promised for us true believers. To become victorious, and to be like our LORD Jesus Christ. And someday, to finally be with HIM at last, for all eternity.

Let us be careful of what we hear and believe. It doesn't matter if this Joseph Prince spoke some biblical truths in his sermons. The fact that he inserts dangerous lies in between those truths should be cause for concern. He is deceiving others by preaching that the Holy Spirit doesn't convict believers of sin. It is not a small matter. This very act is blasphemy to the Holy Spirit, for he is saying something that the Holy Spirit doesn't do. It is an unforgivable act, that he will pay dearly for. Please do not partake in his folly. Prove everything he and other preacher' words against GOD's Holy Word. The Holy Bible should be our final and absolute authority in revealing HIS Truths, no one and nothing else!!!

Matthew 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


Thank you for those who took the time to read my wall. I know it's pretty long, but I just couldn't help but share what HIS Holy Spirit has taught me and urges me to write. I truly hope and pray that it will serve as a blessing, even if just a small one.


Praying for everyone here. GOD bless us all!!!
 
Again?

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
Joh 16:8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:





Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;


whats so hard to read in clear words? are you of the "world" or are you a "believer"?

here is the work of the Holy Spirit...you guys are so caught up in your religious bondage you cant even read and believe evident words.

Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
 
I would just like to share my personal perspective on this matter. The other day my son came home crying, again, because of the kids down the street were saying ugly things to him (an ongoing situation). Well this time my anger took control and I snapped, I told him "come on" and went off down the street in complete anger, acting a complete fool, to go get this all handled once and for all. The parents, kids, and anyone else were about to have a pow-wow and get this dang thing handled "right now". This is the first time I've lost control of my anger since I was reborn, and I was in the COMPLETE wrong. The other family involved are lifelong friends and also people of the Lord, praise His name for that, because tensions were at the boiling point and everyone was yelling, it could have turned real ugly at any point and almost did. I thank the Lord it went the way it did because no matter how mad I was, or how fearless, the fact is I only have 1 arm that works, so I would have probably gotten beat up and went to jail if anything would have escalated. It would have more than likely ended up with both fathers in jail, both sons with a horrible memory and example from their dads in their heads forever, and both moms out here alone trying to keep everything together alone.

Like I said before, all praise to Him, because we were able to both realize the we were acting stupid, and humble ourselves and talk it out. While I learned a priceless lesson through all this afterwards I felt as small as I should have. The sins I had just committed were eating me up like nothing else could in my heart. I realized that I am supposed to be a representative of Christ in this world and my behavior couldn’t have been more opposite of His example, and even worse I was teaching my son to act the same way by example.

I’m not sure why Satan would want to make me feel so bad for doing the wrong thing, because before I was under the blood of Christ that kind of thing puffed up my ego and was fun to me, this time it felt like someone punched me in the heart, and still does a little right now, I am still so ashamed of my reaction. I know it made me go right to Him in repentance and want to NEVER act this way again bringing dishonor to Him glorious name. I do not agree with what you are saying, the Holy Spirit does convict us of sin, why on earth would Satan make us feel guilty for doing his work?

Think about this was the Holy Spirit telling you that you was a sinner or a righteous child of God...and you can say it a thousand times that the holy Spirit convicts a believer of sin....but its not true and its not biblical!
 
[h=1]John 16:9-12[/h]9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

( Because some do not believe in the Lord, and believer they can continue to live in willful sin. )


10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

( Because some will turn away from walking the proper way, of following all that the Lord taught; to walking in their own self-righteousness. )


11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

( Because some do not fear judgment and think they can continue to do whatever they want. )


12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

( They could not bear the meat of the gospel yet that Paul was charged to give, which consisted of all things believers are to eliminate from their life, and the things believers are to have in their life. )



[h=1]Hebrews 12:5-8[/h]5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:
“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.
”



7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
 
A believer acts according to the love of Christ because we know we belong to Him...The Holy Spirit lifts us up into who we are in Christ...righteous children of God....you cannot be righteous in Christ and a "sinner" in the world at the same time!
Read the bible and don't just believe what religions people tell you!

Ro 8:10 ¶ And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Ro 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:


Ro 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
 
Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.


Is the Holy Spirit confused? No! the spirit that accuses the believer is (satan) which means (accuser)
 
Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.


Is the Holy Spirit confused? No! the spirit that accuses the believer is (satan) which means (accuser)

If you keep repeating it long enough and loud enough...
 
2 Peter 2:20-22


For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment delivered to them. What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog returns to its own vomit, and the sow, after washing herself, returns to wallow in the mire.”



2 Timothy 4:2-8


Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come.



Romans 11:19-22


Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off.
 
you WHO seek to be justified by the law..ye have fallen from grace...ye are CUT-OFF FROM CHRIST!


Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Ro 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

 
John 14:26 But the Comforter which is the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
 
2 Peter 2:20-22


For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment delivered to them. What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog returns to its own vomit, and the sow, after washing herself, returns to wallow in the mire.”



2 Timothy 4:2-8


Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come.



Romans 11:19-22


Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off.
The "way of righteousness" is the righteousness of faith..Peter is talking about those who turn back to the law...."cursed children" the curse of the law!
 
Matthew 10:22


And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.



Hebrews 10:36


For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.



1 Timothy 4:16


Keep a close watch on yourself and on the teaching. Persist in this, for by so doing you will save both yourself and your hearers.



James 1:12


Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.



1 Peter 1:9


Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
 
John 14:26 But the Comforter which is the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Amen!
One thing you will never find is that the Holy Spirit convicts the believer of sin...just the opposite is taught in the bible.