Welcome to CC. So glad you found it.I can't and don't get out of the house much. It's easy for me to be distracted and lost in my isolation. I am encouraged from what little I have read here so far. I am somewhat broken. So grateful for Jesus.
I can't and don't get out of the house much. It's easy for me to be distracted and lost in my isolation. I am encouraged from what little I have read here so far. I am somewhat broken. So grateful for Jesus.
I am somewhat broken too. I also have an understanding about living in isolation. There are those here on this site that might possibly offer you much encouragement. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.I can't and don't get out of the house much. It's easy for me to be distracted and lost in my isolation. I am encouraged from what little I have read here so far. I am somewhat broken. So grateful for Jesus.