HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I think you should quit with the speculations and actually ask them straight up in pm. I’m sure they’d appreciate that.

A little stretch to say that they got anxious - ain’t nobody speculate that you were anxious when you were MIA at one point, in fact we all prayed for you when you were gone.

I’d expect the same for them, for us to pray for them as well as others who don’t or haven’t posted in awhile e.g Magenta, instead of you assuming things.
I certainly appreciate all prayers said on my behalf as I am a piece of work that's for sure.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I certainly appreciate all prayers said on my behalf as I am a piece of work that's for sure.
Nobody’s perfect.

But I certainly wouldn’t appreciate people assuming things they don’t even know for sure.

I’m actually taken back by you, you’re the last person I’d expect this kind of behaviour from bro.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
No, the best is to pray for them and everyone else who haven’t had the time to post on CC. People have lives, and get busy caught in it, like Kodi.
Lop..youre funny!

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
ugh how can you guys still be awake? Seriously I stayed up all night cuz I was busy.....oh I suppose that doesn't apply any of you lol okay going to bed 😊

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
ugh how can you guys still be awake? Seriously I stayed up all night cuz I was busy.....oh I suppose that doesn't apply any of you lol okay going to bed 😊
Some of us are night people.

On that note, you too should get some sleep as well 😎

Aug 2, 2009
Nobody’s perfect.

But I certainly wouldn’t appreciate people assuming things they don’t even know for sure.

I’m actually taken back by you, you’re the last person I’d expect this kind of behaviour from bro.
Mel, I've known Tourist for years. I'm sure he didn't mean anything offensive by what he said. He is always a very compassionate, kind and respectful gentleman.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Nobody’s perfect.

I'm sorry that I let you down. Not one of my better days I'm afraid.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Mel, I've known Tourist for years. I'm sure he didn't mean anything offensive by what he said. He is always a very compassionate, kind and respectful gentleman.
Thank you kind sir. These words of yours mean a lot to me. Sometimes I feel like crying but there are no more tears left inside of me. God Bless You.

Aug 2, 2009
Thank you kind sir. These words of yours mean a lot to me. Sometimes I feel like crying but there are no more tears left inside of me. God Bless You.
No problem, my friend. I hope you feel better soon. I will pray for you.