HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Welcome Auknownperson! :)

The flag of the Philippines......

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
It rained so hard lst night I couldn't stay asleep till 5am. Got up after 11, schools were closed and I forgot to say hello! Praise the Lord! & have a nice day. and my giffy is stuck. Life happens;)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I wonder where @Mel85 is................:unsure:

Oh, Mellllllllllllllll! Where are ya? :love:

Has anybody seen her?

Magenta, how about you, have you seen Mel?

Uh oh, I think we might have a Mel sighting!!!!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Did everybody eat your daily bread spiritual food today?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Goodnight my fellow peeps, sleep tight: whatever that means: stay tucked in? Anyway, I haven't heard from Mel, I don't think she has been on here lately. Not for 4 or 5 days. I will ketchup with all you mañana.

asleep-smiley.gif

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Goodnight my fellow peeps, sleep tight: whatever that means: stay tucked in? Anyway, I haven't heard from Mel, I don't think she has been on here lately. Not for 4 or 5 days. I will ketchup with all you mañana.

View attachment 189215

RIGHT BEHIND YOU DEADE PEACE OUT.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Were working at it. Going to be indoors all day. Kinda wanted to shoot some photos but it's raining again.(n)