HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I've been alright! Choosing between some life stuff, looking for houses with my mom, standard stuff. Lots of fun art things

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
You guys are so sweet, my mom has been doing all right since daddy passed away. She’s been having some problems with it being said you know, but life is been going on pretty standard. And she does her job every day like she always has.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
You guys are so sweet, my mom has been doing all right since daddy passed away. She’s been having some problems with it being said you know, but life is been going on pretty standard. And she does her job every day like she always has.
That is good, it is always good to hear that our prayers are effective. Still praying for you and yours. Hang in there. :)

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Happy fourth guys! Sadly I’m home bound because my throat is getting worse but I hope you guys have fun!!

Fireworks and barbecues and the like 😁

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
GOOD MORNING,MY WONDERFUL FAMILY! MAY YOUR DAY BE KISSED WITH SONSHINE AND FILLED WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND BLESSINGS!💖💖💖💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good morning everyone! :love::coffee:

It's a very quiet day at work......3/4 of the office is not here......I'm falling asleep at the reception desk.....lol! :giggle::sleep:

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I am indeed! AZ yo. Yeah it's only around noon here.
Alabama 2:37 p. Hey girl I want you to know.....YOU can do it! Losing wt.takes time and patience. I have lost 70# it has taken a yr. Have 20 more to reach my first goal! Then I'm going to go for 20# more to reach my second one. The Lord will help us as we watch what we eat and increase our activity. I also did Isometric and isotonic exercises while lying in bed. Muscles burn fat. Theses exercises help increase muscle strength.........YOU CAN DO IT! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏