HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Hello all! I'm back from Disneyland! :D :D :D Had sooooooooooooooooooo much fun. But man am I sore from walking for 3 days

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good night, sweet brother Deade! You are a blessing to my soul, thank you! :love:

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Hi everyone just checking in so you know I'm ok😃
Been busy even though I still don't have a job though been applying, since I don't have a job been trying different options to earn money like selling items on e bay and even made what's called a Kofi page where I can share my art and memes, even get money $3 per virtual coffee(root beer to me) though I encourage people to commission me and if they donate to only do so if they feel I have done something to earn it😃
Still have Youtube but, it's mega dead for the most part, haven't written any songs or finished any songs but, I might still, just difficult to manage, I mean I can still write songs just still difficult to put them online since I live with relatives so it gets me down a little.
But, otherwise I always keep busy, helping people struggling with stuff like depression, fixing up the house, helping my uncle on junking, going to church now that I'm back at my Aunt's near churches, hanging out with my kid cousin playing video games, and just normal every day stuff, and I quite like it😃