HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ Goodnight sweethearts.... ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ Gooooooodniiii-i-ght. ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ You know I'm singing, right? Oh well then, Catch up wid ya tomorra.
View attachment 204037
Good night, brother Deade. Sleep peacefully, gain strength- cataract surgery is Monday, 9/16/19.

No worries. All will be well with you and your eyes...peace, you are loved, just rest and believe God sees you and loves you, amen.

Be prepared to rest your eye(s) after surgery - audio Bible, music, etc.

We all love you! Peace to you, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen.:love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Well, it is time for the old man to turn in for the night. Goodnight all. Talk at you mañana

Good night Deade. :sleep:zzz

Sweet dreams and a peaceful night. All will go well tomorrow, God is there with you. You are loved. :love:(y)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Laser eye surgery or Cataract surgery? In any event, I hope for a speedy recovery Deade!
Good morning my peeps. Happy Tuesday to you one in all. Let's lift the name of our Lord this day!

It was cataract surgery, kinda. They now use plastic implants instead of corneas from dead cadavers. The implants have serial numbers, uv protection and a slight blue tint. The whites look whiter through my right eye than through my left. It's cool.

rose-and-butterfly-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good morning and praise the Lord, Deade!!!!! :love::coffee:

It's so good to hear from you! It sounds like your cataract surgery went well. Yay!!!!

Will you have to do the other eye, too?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning and praise the Lord, Deade!!!!! :love::coffee:

It's so good to hear from you! It sounds like your cataract surgery went well. Yay!!!!

Will you have to do the other eye, too?
Yes, eventually. Thanks to all of you, for your prayers. Satan was really working against it.

It seems my son and his girlfriend forgot all about it and was gone when I awoke yesterday. Fortunately, they answered the their phone and got here barely in time to get me there.

The devil doesn't want us to improve ourselves. But greater is He that is in me. Praise Him. 5thumbsup.gif 1small-red-heart_blk-outln.png

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
This is such a wonderful thread that often brings smile. What a wonderful praise report, Deade.

Good Morning to all of you and Happy Tuesday, filled with God's Glory.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Yes, eventually. Thanks to all of you, for your prayers. Satan was really working against it.

It seems my son and his girlfriend forgot all about it and was gone when I awoke yesterday. Fortunately, they answered the their phone and got here barely in time to get me there.

The devil doesn't want us to improve ourselves. But greater is He that is in me. Praise Him. View attachment 204168 View attachment 204169
Oh goodness, Deade! You not only endured cataract surgery yesterday but, a true trial and test of patience and forgiveness. With your patience, you received the promise and possessed your soul.... well done!

You endured and thank God, He caused your son and his girlfriend to came through for you, in spite of themselves! lol! :love::giggle:

In the middle of every trial and test, ALWAYS remember you are loved and God sees you. He knows best and will ALWAYS work it out for your good. :love:(y)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Oh goodness, Deade! You not only endured cataract surgery yesterday but, a true trial and test of patience and forgiveness. With your patience, you received the promise and possessed your soul.... well done!

You endured and thank God, He caused your son and his girlfriend to came through for you, in spite of themselves! lol! :love::giggle:

In the middle of every trial and test, ALWAYS remember you are loved and God sees you. He knows best and will ALWAYS work it out for your good. :love:(y)
Well, it is not over yet. My follow-up after surgery appointment is for 2pm today. My son came into my room (about 8) and got the keys to my SRX for something he wanted to do. He sometimes takes this old woman to the doctors office, in it as she can get in and out of it better than she can his car.

I am not against him helping others, but he has created a new problem. He failed to leave his car keys. If he is taking her to Tulsa to the doctor, he may not be back in time for my needs. I guess his girlfriend is at work and neither of them are answering their phones.

I mentioned my follow-up appointment yesterday on the way to surgery, so they both know. You think they forgot, again? I fight things like this every day. It is like living with Satan himself. :(

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Well, it is not over yet. My follow-up after surgery appointment is for 2pm today. My son came into my room (about 8) and got the keys to my SRX for something he wanted to do. He sometimes takes this old woman to the doctors office, in it as she can get in and out of it better than she can his car.

I am not against him helping others, but he has created a new problem. He failed to leave his car keys. If he is taking her to Tulsa to the doctor, he may not be back in time for my needs. I guess his girlfriend is at work and neither of them are answering their phones.

I mentioned my follow-up appointment yesterday on the way to surgery, so they both know. You think they forgot, again? I fight things like this every day. It is like living with Satan himself. :(
Oh sweet Deade, might I recommend you start hiding your keys so your son has to politely ASK you for them instead of just taking them and has to hand over his keys as collateral.......:unsure:

Also, I recommend that you "on purpose" do an act of kindness for your son and girlfriend - we destroy the works of the enemy by doing good.

If you have the woman's phone number that your son is helping, perhaps you can call her to talk with your son.

Otherwise, call your doctor and reschedule the follow up. All will be well with you. Hold on to your peace and stay in a place of love.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Open the eyes and hearts of Deade's son and his son's girlfriend - help them to have compassion and heartfelt empathy to what Deade is going through with his eyes.

Help Deade get to the doctor's for his follow up appointment.

Bring unity, forgiveness and Your Love into the hearts and minds of all of Deade's family, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, amen. :love:(y)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

The more I hear and read the Bible, the more I know that only Jesus can save me.