HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
Buongiorno my peeps. Let's pick ourselves up this Monday and play like we mean it. Hello there SamsonHorace, how are things there in Hong Kong. We are still praying for you. Praise Yeshua, for He is worthy.

View attachment 208065

Thank you for praying, we still pray for America ! 1.7 million people were protesting yesterday ! Everyone thought HKers were tired in the half of year,we just took a rest , we never stopped ! Please concern Dec 12! Miles Kwok said that a breaking news will happen in that day. 🤗 🤗

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I was blessed with a visit from our office cat today. He was purring so loud I swear I was holding back tears at how cute he is ✨✨✨
592A6953-60FA-4A84-A19C-250A33BAE1CC.jpeg

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Goodnight Deade, may your sleep be blessed and may you wake up feeling refreshed.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Deade,

I always enjoy your morning and evening posts....... such encouraging Bible verses and kind words each morning and evening! Thank you! :love:(y)