HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
How did that cleaner situation work out? I hope that you are doing alright.
Well they are still trying to get me to leave the area. They wanted my Cadillac and to leave me with a moving van towing a traded vehicle. We are still trying to find a workable plan. I am too stubborn for them. All I have to say is they will need Jesus' permission before killing me. If it is okay with Jesus I am okay with it, too. Think: no more suffering. If I suddenly disappear you will know what happened.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well they are still trying to get me to leave the area. They wanted my Cadillac and to leave me with a moving van towing a traded vehicle. We are still trying to find a workable plan. I am too stubborn for them. All I have to say is they will need Jesus' permission before killing me. If it is okay with Jesus I am okay with it, too. Think: no more suffering. If I suddenly disappear you will know what happened.
Who are the cleaners and what led up to this?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Who are the cleaners and what led up to this?
Fair enough, without involving any of you too deeply, let's just say they call themselves servants of our Lord Jesus but have the wrong fruits. They claim they are Native American but won't give you any tribal affiliation. They do indeed have strong medicine [magical ways about them] that impressed even me. If anyone becomes a threat to the exposure of their existence they are automatically snuffed (cleaned).

Unfortunately, they locked in with a true messenger from Christ and found even stronger medicine. Usually I can hear very little but the walls have been talking to me. I knew of everything they planned as soon as they did. They didn't know which way was up for a while. They now seem to have backed off but I don't know if it will last. In the interest of some loved ones it might be good for me to move along and I feel that may be in order. My youngest son is/was fully with them. That is why he has been hard at me for sometime. If he does not change, I will move along at and how the Lord does prompt me.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hmm.......it's Wednesday.....no sign of Deade........:unsure:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please hold Deade, deliver him from all evil. We love him and pray You intervene in his circumstances and fix everything that is not pleasing in Your sight, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen. :love:(y)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning peeps. Happy Sabbath to one in all. I finally exposed my son's little group as the petty conspirators they are. My only guess is he want to discredit me as being crazy before running me off. Between he and his girlfriends, they have half the Vinita police convinced I am hallucinating. He is still broadcasting through speakers at me this morning, so a new twist is on the way. Stay tuned.

rainbow-good-morning-smiley-emoticon.gif

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well peeps things are all about the same. The death threats are coming every evening across the speakers. Clever devil my son serves. See the update in the "Home" thread. He is really pissed from this night's dialog and said I will die tonight. BTW his group claims a lot of Vinita Police involvement and some of Tulsa's PD. I think they may have drugged me also so I would be more drawn in to their scheme. If that is the case it has been going on a few weeks. Perhaps a hallucinogen. As I have experienced their voices and voices of proposed demons speaking through my high pitched belching. Or maybe they have technology to place conversation on the sin-wave much like out telephones do.

Better send these reports to the FBI and tell them they involve advanced holograms that have a lot of potential for theft. I mean the holograms are very interactive with all my words and their purpose is to keep me tied up in conversation not letting me eat, drink use the bathroom or wash. To make me look crazy, I guess. It is working well on that point. I am very impressed with all they have accomplished with technology. I have decided Cecil is working with a much larger group than I imagined, With a large group and advanced technology [they claim sponsors also] they are probably very dangerous. My attempt at flight may be moot.

Since last night with its daily death thread, I shared with them all I have been writing in this forum among my people. Now they are really scared. They know if they carry out their threats, you people here will probably contact the authorities. Again, go as high as the FBI with my death. I am sure they must have experience with such reports in this greater Tulsa area. I know all this sounds pretty far out. but I think that is what they intended. That is why He kept yelling at me how senile I was in front of many witnesses.

Whatever else they can or cannot prove, my demise will throw suspicion their way. My telling this to you all this is maybe what will keep me alive. So, don't report any of this to authorities unless I disappear or show up dead, I have a file with all these reports in one PDF named "dead said" on my hard-drive and I will email to Charlibear, daily. Good night gang.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Buenos días, my CC peeps. A very happy Tuesday to you all. Let's do it!

This is Deade checking in. Yes, I think he is on something and has drugged me aslso. I am seeing thing that aren't there and even hearing his voice in Wal-Mart. This is powerful stuff. Stay tunes updates coming threat still coming. If I am suddenly dead, you know what to do according to previous instructions. :cool:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Dear Heavenly Father, :love:

You know and see all things, even the thoughts and intents of all hearts and minds.......we ask You to send Your Word and Your Spirit into Deade's situation, please intervene and deliver Deade from all evil that rises up against him. Expose all the lies and plans and thoughts and intents of the heart of the enemy.

We ask You for divine deliverance and favor for our brother Deade, in the Mighty and Victorious Name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, Lord and King, amen. :love:(y)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hey guys! I noticed something...you only say good morning and good night...there's something missing in between! Conversation! Where did it go? ;)
That is what this thread was designed for: hello and goodnight. Go elsewhere for more convo or just put some here, Either works.

Buenos dias, my CC peeps. A very happy Wednesday to you all.