HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Morning everyone! :love::coffee:

Here's a psalm to remind us that God promises to defeat our enemies.....

Psalm 35 King James Version (KJV)
35 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

9 And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

10 All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

11 False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.

12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.

13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.

15 But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:

16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

17 Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.

19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.

20 For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.

21 Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.

22 This thou hast seen, O Lord: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.

23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.

24 Judge me, O Lord my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.

25 Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.

26 Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Wishing everyone a blessed day with no fear of the enemy! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Dear Heavenly Father,

We pray for our brother Deade....we lift him up to You and ask for his safety and protection. Please establish him in a safe place and help him.....Lord, we love him and hope he is okay and will return to us.....everything the enemy means for evil against him, You have promised to turn it for good, we put our trust and confidence in You, comfort Deade and comfort our hearts, too, in the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, ask and receive, amen. :love:(y)

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Morning everyone! :love::coffee:

Here's a psalm to remind us that God promises to defeat our enemies.....

Psalm 35 King James Version (KJV)
35 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

9 And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

10 All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

11 False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.

12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.

13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.

15 But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:

16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

17 Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.

19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.

20 For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.

21 Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.

22 This thou hast seen, O Lord: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.

23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.

24 Judge me, O Lord my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.

25 Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.

26 Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Wishing everyone a blessed day with no fear of the enemy! :love:(y)

Lafftur, sounds like your at war.

Jul 20, 2019
Glad things are good for you Gregory. Yes, God is good!
the whole of our society is in utter chaos due to satan and his evil ways. And yet due to Gods blessings and forethought, he has placed me in a place of safety, prosperity and a personal relationship with him. Nothing much has changed in this household except for the lack of road trips and vacations, which I used to have often. A very generous loving God.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Looking for @Deade .......:geek:

Anybody seen him lately? Hoping he is okay. :unsure::love:(y)
Hi gang. Just got out of the hospital [10-days]. The psyche ward the last 7. There you are cut off from the world. I'll never admit to interactive holographs again. For now I will have to take an anti-psychotic medicine. The group sought to discredit at every turn and has been successful.

I'll back away for a while and see if they do the same. If there are more battles in this war, God will show me. I did learn they attacked me for what was printed in my books. PRAISE THE LORD! Persecution for God's word--a blessing.

PS: I gota hand infection in my right hand, so minimal on my input for a while. No color text or fancy graphics. Sorry!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi gang. Just got out of the hospital [10-days]. The psyche ward the last 7. There you are cut off from the world. I'll never admit to interactive holographs again. For now I will have to take an anti-psychotic medicine. The group sought to discredit at every turn and has been successful.

I'll back away for a while and see if they do the same. If there are more battles in this war, God will show me. I did learn they attacked me for what was printed in my books. PRAISE THE LORD! Persecution for God's word--a blessing.

PS: I gota hand infection in my right hand, so minimal on my input for a while. No color text or fancy graphics. Sorry!
I thank God that you are alright and will continue, as other will also, for your safety and well-being.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

Wonderful to hear from you again!!!

Pysche ward?! Lol! I bet you have some stories to tell!

So glad to know you’re alive!

May the Lord keep you safe, clear your mind of all the clutter of stressful events and give you peace, in the Name of Jesus.

We speak “a safe haven” over you! :love:(y)

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016

Welcome back Deade! But I gotta say, a measly 10 days in a hospital 7 of which were in psyche ward and down to one hand is really NO excuse for an absence of fancy graphics.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
the whole of our society is in utter chaos due to satan and his evil ways. And yet due to Gods blessings and forethought, he has placed me in a place of safety, prosperity and a personal relationship with him. Nothing much has changed in this household except for the lack of road trips and vacations, which I used to have often. A very generous loving God.
You don't think that we are in utter chaos because of "mans "evil way's?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

Ya, watch who you share the interactive holographs with, but actually it sounds interesting:cool:. Feel free to share here(y). Great to hear from you Deade, God is faithful and hears our prayers!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Welcome back Deade! But I gotta say, a measly 10 days in a hospital 7 of which were in psyche ward and down to one hand is really NO excuse for an absence of fancy graphics.
Okay, one fancy graphic to sign out with. If I don't forget to sign out that is.

Ya, watch who you share the interactive holographs with, but actually it sounds interesting:cool:. Feel free to share here(y). Great to hear from you Deade, God is faithful and hears our prayers!
Well I have already here. Go back and read: Post #3583 #3585 #3593 #3596

Jul 20, 2019
You don't think that we are in utter chaos because of "mans "evil way's?
man does indeed have free will, but when someone is deceiving you, its hard for the lost to know who to listen to. He has to take a lot o the blame for this, and will.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Well peeps I wasn't watching my time. I was going to sign off early to get some rest and it's getting late. One old pirate bids you all goodnight.

Hope you have beautiful dreams and I will review the posts I missed, gnite!