HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
So, does your little graphic "Blast" mean that you're having a "blast" in your single bedroom apartment?! lol! :giggle:

Oh Deade, I know you don't like living alone but, God seems to push us out of our comfort zones I've noticed in my own life.......:unsure:

No worries - little eagles never fly if they don't leave the nest!

Everything will be okay! God's ALWAYS knows best! Much love to you! :love:(y)
You know, Peter had to get out of the boat to walk on the water....

Sometimes we think it’s the end of us but, it’s just a new thing God is calling us to.

Deade - look around you.....there’s someone crossing your path that needs to know God - they need to know WHO you know. :love:(y)

How do we want to cross our finish lines .........with great victory and great joy! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
The time has come for me to say goodnight. Sleep well my peeps. Catch up with you mañana. PTL.

Deade - my brother Freddie died about 6 years ago and I miss him but, you remind me so much of him.....I thank God and you for filling that missing part of my heart. :cry::love:

I look forward to you and Freddie knowing each other in the Kingdom of God that is coming. What a reunion....so much love.......:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning brothers & sisters, TGIF. While we are at it: Thank God for everything (TGFE). Let us lift His name today. The Lord inhabits the praises of His people.

View attachment 220189

Well pardon me all to pieces. I never checked out for Thursday night because it is still Thursday night. I guess those zombie pills they put me on let me sleep right thru the day. I don't recall eating lunch or supper. I have been awake since 9:30 thinking it was Friday morning. Back to bed, good night.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi there. I told the nurse today, I am done with their zombie pills. She didn't seem to mind. In a couple of days I should be back to normal. Problem is, I can't get around much to find my apartment. I am trying the one in Claremore that should have most of my papers. I could possibly handle that one mostly by phone. Pray for me, I need it.

amen-02.jpg amen-01.jpeg

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
This is Deade once again speaking from my prison [made up of health and medicine]. Will you pray that I might escape soon. I will sign out for this Sabbath {night]. See you a little later in the morning.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
♩ ♬ ♪ ♫"One day at a time sweet Jesus, is all I'm asking from you."♩ ♬ ♪ ♫" Help today, do everything I must do."♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ Guten Morgen peeps, happy Sabbath to you one in all. It's a good day to remember the words to the above song. Praise Yah!

female-emo-waving-hello-jpg.jpg