HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IamLisa

Aug 23, 2020
Amen! 🙋🏾🙏🏽👏🏾💞He will do it & I'll patiently wait for it! Breakthrough! Thank you sweet Lord! Victory! 👐🏽😇🙂 FB_IMG_1599714712937.jpg

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good afternoon and happy Friday to all my peeps. I got tied up with other business this morning, but I'm here now. Let us give the glory to God due His name today. Praise Him, for He is worthy!

awesome-glitter-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Good morning all, His mercies are new every day.
Bless you

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hope you slept well and He revealed many truths in your dreams, good morning world! Another morning of His mercies renewed!
blessings to all in Jesus name.