HOME Thread for Christian Singles and Friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well peeps, I am waiting to see if I get my apartment. It is in Tulsa. Maybe they will approve me tomorrow. My son's girlfriend moved out on Thursday and disconnected the Internet. I just got it back on. I am told I will get no help moving. I talked to some nurses to try to find a little help locally. So, pray for that please.

BTW Word is coming from my son's friends that he is going to take my life before I get moved. He was either going to come back from SC himself or get one of his cult followers to do it for him. If I should disappear remember his name is Cecil Eades and he is serious. He thinks he is Christ incarnate. I just found that out and he has some of his cultists convinced of the same. No wonder he thinks he can righteously condemn me. Give me about a week to get my internet set up. Then, if I am dead, contact the FBI and tell them the cult is called "The Way." Avenge me!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
What is going on? This all can't be from the fluoride in the water!

Deade, what's the story on your son? How do people become this crazy?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Good morning neighobrinos!

Well Deade, the world is shut down and mountains don't open up for a week, I got some time to hear the story of your son. Maybe you can give us a quick summary?!?!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning neighobrinos!

Well Deade, the world is shut down and mountains don't open up for a week, I got some time to hear the story of your son. Maybe you can give us a quick summary?!?!
Well kinda, he is my adopted son (my second wife's youngest) and he is full of hostility related to his childhood. He is very given to his emotions and has been in prison 4 times. He got in this cult that boosts his ego. I can't seem to find out much about the cult except they are into sex slave trafficking of underage children. There seems to be a lot of people involved.

I have limited resources and very few last names. My guess is the Vinita police already know way more than I do and are bought off. I did speak to them of him up and they just said: "He could be very dangerous and to be careful." The cult doesn't seem too worried about the Tulsa police either. That is why I want to drop his name along with his girl's, Amanda Cunningham's, name because her family seems high up in it. I just don't have enough info yet. They claim they are nation-wide with lots of resources, but I haven't seen much evidence of that.

When I overhear plans to do away with me they are very cold about it. They most recently talked about a drug they will make me forget everything. Cecil wants to take my books off my website because he thinks they are in error. He also is infatuated with my Caddie SUV and wants it for himself. Since the stimulus from Trump I have a little money in the bank and he drools over that too. Then again, maybe I overhear them because want that they are trying to drive me nuts. If I should disappear from here, contact the OKC office of the FBI. If the cult is really that big they are probably known.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Thanks for the background, sounds scary. I would focus on the positive.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Thursday - Thanksgiving update.
Some say my son is back for the holiday and to permanently take care of me. He called and claimed to be sitting out front with a gun Tuesday night.

I shared that yesterday with the hospice Chaplin that visited me. He shared his concern and called the police. They sent an officer by to check out my story. Glad to know they will be watching. They may be planting all this to discredit me so my Son can take over everything.

But my son's attacks on me were real. He broke bones in my face twice. His threats against me are real. That is why his cult sent him away to stay out of trouble.
Thanks peeps for the prayer, please keep it up.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
My son is trying to spook me into reporting his tactics to make me look paranoid. I have been keeping it low key in sharing what they reveal to me. Reasonable precaution, is the order of the day. I am not afraid, I trust in Jesus and am ready to die if my Lord says so. Goodnight peeps.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Finally was approved for my apartment in Tulsa today. They say I can't move in until Dec. 7th. What! It was supposed to be ready on the 22nd. Now I just have to negotiated staying here for another week. That won't go over well. Goodnight. 3wave.gif

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Finally was approved for my apartment in Tulsa today. They say I can't move in until Dec. 7th. What! It was supposed to be ready on the 22nd. Now I just have to negotiated staying here for another week. That won't go over well. Goodnight. View attachment 223142
At least you have a better place to go. I still haven't seen an ortho doctor or dentist yet. Cali is way outa my price range but here I'll stay I guess till covid madness has ebbed. Keep us informed Hodaddy, ;):love: