You say this like homosexuality in its entirety is nothing more than a conscious choice people make to be attracted to the same sex against the will of the JudeoChristian God.
Yep. That's exactly what I'm saying.
You say this like homosexuality in its entirety is nothing more than a conscious choice people make to be attracted to the same sex against the will of the JudeoChristian God.
I am not interested in playing silly games with you on this issue. The Bible is the standard of acceptable moral behavior. Scripture has much to say on this issue and none of it is good. I have no regard for how the unsaved world views homosexuality. I know what God has said about it and no amount of rationalization exorcizes on the part of the homosexual community or anyone else who attempts to defend this abominable behavior will ever overturn God's condemnation of it.
I was thinking the same thing deesandpooh, lets not condemn homosexuals, we are all sinners in need of saving. The Bible is plain about homosexuality, it is wrong and sinful but so is murder and lieing and stealing. The feelings and tendencies we are born with are all affected by sin so we may have gay feelings and no one else can understand these struggles. So pray about it and ask God for help like an alcoholic that desire alcohol you can overcome by Gods grace.
We are all born gay,and murderers,adulterers,liers,thiefs,forenicaters exced.....its called sin we all where born in to sin.its called self control,its one of the fruits of the spirit.If you have the spirit.If you have the spirit it will help you to control the carnal desires of this world.
I disagree totally with the first five words of your sentence. GOD DOES NOT MAKE GAY BABIES!! That is basically Him saying to us, that it's ok to have sex with another guy because I made you that way. :/