Hope I am welcome

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nimmow

New member
Feb 27, 2022
3
1
1
Hello. I am Sue and I am a 55 year old Christian lady from East Africa. Hope I am welcome.
 
ccwelcome3s.png

Welcome!
:)
 
In my book ...the magic word is "Christian" ..... which tells me you are family ....and family is always welcome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oblio
Hi, Sue. You are most welcome to Christian Chat. I'm from Canada. If I could visit Africa before I died, that would please me. I have invitations to Kenya and the Gambia. Lord willing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Butterflyyy
Hello. I am Sue and I am a 55 year old Christian lady from East Africa. Hope I am welcome.
Hello Sue and Welcome, Why wouldn't you be welcome here? You are more than welcome, and let's get some input from East Africa.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oblio
Nice to have you joining CC and you are very welcome here Sue😃 Have a look around and hope you will join in the discussions. God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oblio
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg:)

"Certainly, your hope has come to be. Welcome and perhaps our
fellowship love and support will enhance your life."