Hope I'm doing this right...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 12, 2021
Hello everyone. Living in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia. Good evening.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Greetings and Welcome, AnnaMarie!

Hope to see you out on the Forum.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello everyone. Living in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia. Good evening.
Hello AnnaMarie and Welcome to Christian Chat!

I pray you enjoy your time here and are Blessed from God through others here.

L

Live4Him

Hey, How's life in the Poconos, friend?
It's okay. The area itself is nice, but the people aren't always...lol.

Anyhow, welcome aboard, and don't ever be afraid to ask for help if you need it.

Mar 12, 2021
It's okay. The area itself is nice, but the people aren't always...lol.

Anyhow, welcome aboard, and don't ever be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
Oh thank you! People are certainly unpredictable, aren't they? Yep, it's beautiful up there in the hills. Thanks again, I will ask for help if I need it.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
9877070 - Copy (2).jpg
"You showed up here, you are doing something right!" :)

Mar 12, 2021
Hello AnnaMarie, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Thank you! :) Thank you Lord Jesus, that I found this site and so many that love Him.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining the Forums :) Hope to see you around, God bless you!