Greetings from the Poconos.Hello everyone. Living in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia. Good evening.
Hey, How's life in the Poconos, friend?Greetings from the Poconos.
Hello AnnaMarie and Welcome to Christian Chat!Hello everyone. Living in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia. Good evening.
Thank you,Greetings and Welcome, AnnaMarie!
Hope to see you out on the Forum.
Oh thank you! That's my goal.Hello AnnaMarie and Welcome to Christian Chat!
I pray you enjoy your time here and are Blessed from God through others here.
Your very welcome. May we also be Blessed by you being here...Oh thank you! That's my goal.![]()
It's okay. The area itself is nice, but the people aren't always...lol.Hey, How's life in the Poconos, friend?
Oh thank you! People are certainly unpredictable, aren't they? Yep, it's beautiful up there in the hills. Thanks again, I will ask for help if I need it.It's okay. The area itself is nice, but the people aren't always...lol.
Anyhow, welcome aboard, and don't ever be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
Hello everyone. Living in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia. Good evening.
Thank you!Hello AnnaMarie, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
![]()
![]()
Thank you so much. God bless you too!Nice to meet you and have you joining the ForumsHope to see you around, God bless you!
Hello AnnaMarie, welcome ... have you heard of Gentleman Jim Reeves?Hello everyone. Living in Pennsylvania outside of Philadelphia. Good evening.
The song "Anna Marie"? Yes, I love that song. Thank you for reminding me...Hello AnnaMarie, welcome ... have you heard of Gentleman Jim Reeves?![]()