hope to know more brother and sister from different country

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

changfeng

Junior Member
Jul 29, 2017
29
0
6
Hello,Everyone, I am Ivy from China. I am a teacher in my place.Thanks god for giving me a chance to hear our brother and sister discusing bible -study here. And I can learn more about God.But my listening is not good.so hope i can get better understanding through listening on the website of bible studying.anybody that would like to make friends with me can leave me a message.thanks
 
God bless you, welcome I hope you find some good sound things Here and meet some of the great folks to fellowship with !! God Loves you
 
Hello,Everyone, I am Ivy from China. I am a teacher in my place.Thanks god for giving me a chance to hear our brother and sister discusing bible -study here. And I can learn more about God.But my listening is not good.so hope i can get better understanding through listening on the website of bible studying.anybody that would like to make friends with me can leave me a message.thanks
***greetings from Texas...
 
Hello Ivy :) good afternoon to you :) there's only one sister that I can remember who is from China here in CC we bumped into each other mostly in the chat room :) she is a nice girl :)
I am happy to see another one from China yay welcome sis :) nice to meet you! See u around :-)

And hey sister :) I am from Philippines :)


God bless you :)
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
There are a few other peeps from China too so you should feel at home. Yes, there is a lot of discussing of the bible here. I'm sure that you will have ample opportunity for friendship on this site. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi there. It must be difficult being a Christian in China? There's a diverse amount of doctrinal viewpoints here, so it may not always be helpful to ask questions as you'll get conflicting answers. But hopefully the more you study the scriptures the more you'll be able to discern the truth.
 
Welcome to CC :)

I recommend you refrain from visiting the Bible Discussion Forum unless you can take some insults or trolling, because there's plenty of that in there...but other than that, welcome, and have fun in the other threads!
 
Hello,Everyone, I am Ivy from China. I am a teacher in my place.Thanks god for giving me a chance to hear our brother and sister discusing bible -study here. And I can learn more about God.But my listening is not good.so hope i can get better understanding through listening on the website of bible studying.anybody that would like to make friends with me can leave me a message.thanks

Message me. We can be friends. We are same age. I like meeting people from other countries.
 
Hello,Everyone, I am Ivy from China. I am a teacher in my place.Thanks god for giving me a chance to hear our brother and sister discusing bible -study here. And I can learn more about God.But my listening is not good.so hope i can get better understanding through listening on the website of bible studying.anybody that would like to make friends with me can leave me a message.thanks

Hi Ivy. Glad you are here, Sister in Christ :)

I really hope you have a blessed time here, and grow even closer to Jesus.
 
Hello Ivy, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
171209d1498264296-hello-i-am-new-welcome.gif