P
Poinsetta
Guest
Hello asking for prayer for a handyman to fix our house that needs work all around. Thanks.
The area we live in is in short supply of those in skilled trades. We need some fixing as well. I will say a prayer for God to direct you to the right source that will be a help for those house repairs.Hello asking for prayer for a handyman to fix our house that needs work all around. Thanks.
thanks, @touristThe area we live in is in short supply of those in skilled trades. We need some fixing as well. I will say a prayer for God to direct you to the right source that will be a help for those house repairs.
Praying for you Poinsetta.
May the Lord provide you good help for a good affordable price.
Hello asking for prayer for a handyman to fix our house that needs work all around. Thanks.
Have you shared your needs with your church? Our church has men and youth who help people with home repairs.
Have you shared your needs with your church? Our church has men and youth who help people with home repairs.
I have not been to church since then either, but... we have stayed in touch (services were in/onwe haven't gone to church since the pandemic.
I have not been to church since then either, but... we have stayed in touch (services were in/on
zoom for a while), and while I was hospitalized for almost four days in in July, a church elder visited
me and asked me if I needed help with anything. I have been to his house lots over the years for
community groups and other events because he lives so close to me. Any ways, he delegated my
request to another and eventually just over a week ago I was whisked away to visit my pastor's wife
(who I had not seen for over two years!) and their new baby, while a team of seven people descended
upon my apartment to tidy, clean, and organize. It took that long for them to act because I kept
putting them off, being somewhat embarrassed at how much I had let things go, as I blame myself
for being lazy and unmotivated regarding housework, but the reality is I have had three surgeries
in the last two years and have other issues that make any prolonged physical exertion very
difficult for me. I was not gone that long but when I came home their efforts were very
appreciable including how steamy and much like a sauna my apartment was with all of them
slaving away! LOL. They fixed my vacuum cleaner too, and even washed my windows. The next night
when I went to bed I wondered what the light from my living room was, and it was simply that my
windows were letting in so much more lightNow they are wanting to arrange someone
to come and help me go through all my paperwork that has been piling up that needs shredding.
My little cat enjoys having more space to zoom around in, and sprawl inelegantly as she does
I love my church and they really are a great bunch of people![]()
Thank you, Poinsettawow! that is so amazing!
its great to have ppl like that help around. I pray you feel much better and everything is better with you
now that they're helping. I hope you don't have to go through any more surgeries those sound painful.![]()