This post grabbed my attention a few days ago, and I have been wanting to reply, but I felt it immodest to use my own many personal experiences where good has come out of evil, though if I do boast, I boast of our Abba.
This morning in my Hebrew study, reading in Jeremiah, I have a quote that is directly from our Maker demonstrating the reply to your question. See here:
2: 19
Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that [it is] an evil [thing] and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear [is] not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.
Our Father accepts gladly when a person repents of evil ways to do good, and He gives all "time to repent." Just as He gave Jezebel but she would not, He gives all time to reprent.