I'm struggling w/ something. I deeply struggle w/ trusting God.
God has shared some things w/ me over the past 3 yrs about a certain someone yet, I feel like the answer he's currently telling me is to wait and not yet.
People tell me that God doesn't want us to be down/depressed or heart broken but wants us to be happy and fulfilled and I'm just having a hard time.
I feel like God has been testing me on and off w/ different things. He has given me peace often and has led me in different ways and spoken to me through other people and circumstances
On and off I get depressed about this situation I'm in. Today is one of those days where I feel really down and I often pray about the situation to, asking God questions. Asking for a clear answer so I'm not chasing the wrong thing even though I know God can't lie and wouldn't lie to me about something so important to me.
But, my mind keeps going in circles. I pray and I've given this situation to God and have asked him to do whatever he has to do in my life and this other person's life to make things work and I am Trying to trust him but w/ what's going on, I'm doubting and God doesn't like it when we doubt him yet, am struggling to see how or when this will all work out.
I don't know what to do. I feel nervous/worrying and I shouldn't bc that doesn't accomplish anything.
What should I do? How can I just really give this situation to God, let it go and stop worrying/thinking about it?
God has shared some things w/ me over the past 3 yrs about a certain someone yet, I feel like the answer he's currently telling me is to wait and not yet.
People tell me that God doesn't want us to be down/depressed or heart broken but wants us to be happy and fulfilled and I'm just having a hard time.
I feel like God has been testing me on and off w/ different things. He has given me peace often and has led me in different ways and spoken to me through other people and circumstances
On and off I get depressed about this situation I'm in. Today is one of those days where I feel really down and I often pray about the situation to, asking God questions. Asking for a clear answer so I'm not chasing the wrong thing even though I know God can't lie and wouldn't lie to me about something so important to me.
But, my mind keeps going in circles. I pray and I've given this situation to God and have asked him to do whatever he has to do in my life and this other person's life to make things work and I am Trying to trust him but w/ what's going on, I'm doubting and God doesn't like it when we doubt him yet, am struggling to see how or when this will all work out.
I don't know what to do. I feel nervous/worrying and I shouldn't bc that doesn't accomplish anything.
What should I do? How can I just really give this situation to God, let it go and stop worrying/thinking about it?