How did God rescue you from homelessness, destitution or both

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Senior Member
Feb 5, 2018
541
150
43
39
Manila
I want to hear stories guys.

Because I have been watching YouTube videos about how arduous life here on earth even in US and EU lands.
 
  • Pray
Reactions: seoulsearch
I want to hear stories guys.

Because I have been watching YouTube videos about how arduous life here on earth even in US and EU lands.
That stuff gonna rot your brain...

And the more of those you watch, the more of them YouTube is going to serve you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Billyd
I just stayed with my parents and they didn't kick me out. I also bought the groceries and helped feed the cat. Family home is always home for me.
 
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I've never been homeless, but I've been down to my last dime, four kids and a wife to support, and in need of a job. God always provided me with the resources to survive. He taught me to depend on him. Never give up. There is always a way up.
 
Jesus was homeless for a while, stayed with friends, Egypt put him up as a refugee from King Herod wanting to kill him...

When you are destitute/broke, as many of us has been, faith gets us through. I think some of us though leave home expecting to there to be another home magically awaiting outside the one we left. Sometimes we have to really work at making our own home sweet home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Billyd