How did y'all meet?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Since my " How did we meet " thread went over pretty well...I'd now like to hear how y'all met...except make it a lie and make it a good one!

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"We met on the highway; she flagged me down..........."

........wait, that's a country song by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band called "Modern Day Romance". (Written by Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn.)

:ROFL:

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Since my " How did we meet " thread went over pretty well...I'd now like to hear how y'all met...except make it a lie and make it a good one!
Pretty well? It was like a song from Mozart that was never heard. Such a subtle statement.

Can you define y'all? Is this anyone in particular, CC folk stories, or the sky is the limit?

S

Susanna

He was from abroad and when I told him that we due to the circumstances had to have a shotgun wedding, he thought it meant my dad would hold him at gun point in church.

Sep 13, 2018
He was from abroad and when I told him that we due to the circumstances had to have a shotgun wedding, he thought it meant my dad would hold him at gun point in church.
So, did your daddy have to? lol

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
We met in a dark alley, where there are no rules, no inhibitions. A place where
all are petrified to find themselves, yet wish to visit.
It felt as if a knife where thrust into the depths of my soul, and I wondered who
might you be?
Was this a dream or a nightmare?
Only time would tell...........................

Sep 13, 2018
Hey now, the OP told us to lie! My husband was from Louisiana, and lo and behold, last time I checked LA was a part of America.

😁
But yet in the story, you did'nt mention whether or not you "had to get married". LA. shot gun? Pretty common in the day there...lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
we all lay down on the floor cos Pipp told us we had to lie. And that is how we all met.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The Fantastic Four.

It's the year 2050 and the world has taken a sad turn for the worst. No longer does freedom reign, because it's tyranny's time. All people from across the known lands who do not take the mark, or bow down to the worldy beast system, must be locked up and be deposed of in due time.

Four members from CC are stationed in the same prison camp. It's dark, gloomy, and mostly demoralizing in the detainment camps. The four member are just like many others in containment, hungry, weak, and dirty. They seen the world slip down to a very destructive and oppressive path over the years. Their faith in Christ has kept them balanced and cheerful in the most dark of days.

Daily tortures, new prisoners, medications, and brain washing are the daily norms. It seemed no matter how bad the hardships got though, these four members always kept their eyes on Jesus, which has kept them alive longer by miracles, and strange coincidences. All of their other original prisoners with their I.D. Block 777, have either died from sickness that came about from a lack of nutrition, or were executed for being a non-essential human resource.

The four member names have been kept secret, since if they were ever discovered in the future, they would have been truly executed if they have been found out to be Christian. Christianity has been totally wiped off the face of the earth. A total war on all things Holy has been an militant stage since 2030. Those who are still alive now still have vivid nightmares of the horrors that have taken place.

Children machine gunned, babies shredded, families genocided, wars, and technologies that only your imagination could of possibly dream of. Plagues on nature that would make your heart drop and make tears run down your face like a natural aquifer.

The fantastic four CC members managed to create their own secret code of talking about God and praying. It took the four CC members two years to create their own language, they call their coded language Pre-talk. They call it Pre-talk, because it's the only way they can talk freely like in the past.

All four would meet for Bible study, worship, and prayer while the others in containment would play basketball, or some other essential exercise and fresh air time. Lately they have been budgeting some time on planning their escape. They know the writing is on the wall soon and their time is up, if they don't get out soon. There is a set age that once your in prison, they either have to release you, or execute you. The four members time is up in 5 or less years, and due to their checkered past, there is no way they are being released.

The date of their is escape is set to be July 4th, since they remember that's when America celebrated freedom. The odds are stacked against them, but they managed to set up connections in the outside world, and pray that God can see them through the escape. It's risky, but there is literally no other choice. Escape or be executed.

The End.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
We met in a library, and i gave her my number.
That is legit and actually happened.