How do preachers or teachers explain this?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Didnt someone try to appease Jesus? I'm pretty sure The guy said To Jesus calling him Good sir. Jesus didn't have tell him it was a lie, Jesus just spoke the truth. and Not to make excuse saying Jesus is God, Jesus was being real a man and spoke as a man of God to another man.
It's up to you to see if Jesus was saying he not speaking the truth .
I would say that the man wasn't lying when he called Jesus "good." He seems not to have realised the full implications of calling Him good, that if He is truly good, He is God. The man was mistaken, but that doesn't mean he was lying. If a child at school spells a word wrongly, or gets the answer to a maths problem wrong, is he lying? Of course not. Lying involves knowing the truth, but saying something else.

Certainly your example of the man calling Jesus good does not mean that all men are liars.
 
If I speak the truth in the Holy Spirit a caramel mine at man will still call me a liar just so you understand what I was trying to point out and why you say it's tension and this and that and the other I no clue why you would jump on that ship
Please explain, whatever is a caramel mine? A hole in the ground where people dig for toffees?
 
I would say that the man wasn't lying when he called Jesus "good." He seems not to have realised the full implications of calling Him good, that if He is truly good, He is God. The man was mistaken, but that doesn't mean he was lying. If a child at school spells a word wrongly, or gets the answer to a maths problem wrong, is he lying? Of course not. Lying involves knowing the truth, but saying something else.

Certainly your example of the man calling Jesus good does not mean that all men are liars.
Forget all the additives

Jesus just showed the guy his heart was wrong go study the passage
Take any conversation you have in rehearse it in the holy spirit will show you all the lies in the conversation I'm only telling you this from experience of my knowledge and this is a daily ritual because man do not speak the truth as it is written
Don't get me wrong now man of God filled with the Holy SSpirit has a much better chance of speaking the truth . I'll do an additive just because a man leaves the Bible it doesn't mean he's filled with the Holy Spirit or knows the Living God and you can read in history book many have done it in the past looking for a high seat in the position they want to be honored by other men the same thing Jesus would show them the same thing as he did the young man without even using the word lie . Anybody can pull up scripture to relate to whatever I post one thing and people post a million scriptures like anybody in conversation they want to change the subject to draw attention to themselves I try not to change the subject unless it's absolutely necessary in the subject that's talked about is meaningless if I don't give glory to God I don't want to give credit to one speaking for their own deceitful agenda I'm not trying to back up no religion I don't hold no religion I do know religions many I don't even bother with . I'm like on today's news and hijacked an and claiming God to their religions secretly they have the right to kill this this is even in the old laws Stone and stone Again! They think they're doing their god of favor more religion is the same way believe their way or no way and if they can't get you to the point they'll send somebody else higher Dr chain to try to convince you yes I have my own knowledge of if I told you you wouldn't believe me but later on I seen a whole religion changed their doctor because of what the Holy Spirit did to me and it wasn't for the good of the glory of God by telling them certain things I enhance their lie and today I'm still leery about posting stuff on here because of that situation but I also learn a lot of other things that Glory the Lord God. See I'm going to tell you a secret I'm glad people say Jesus Christ and it's not for the glory of God the gladness is to help me do not waste my time trying to speak the truth to their inner man
 
I would say that the man wasn't lying when he called Jesus "good." He seems not to have realised the full implications of calling Him good, that if He is truly good, He is God. The man was mistaken, but that doesn't mean he was lying. If a child at school spells a word wrongly, or gets the answer to a maths problem wrong, is he lying? Of course not. Lying involves knowing the truth, but saying something else.

Certainly your example of the man calling Jesus good does not mean that all men are liars.
Well don't forget about Peter he got rebuked for not speaking the truth peter was speaking carnal minded man! . I think I'm going to start using the word carnival man! They go round & round and keep changing the subjects
 
Forget all the additives
What additives?
Jesus just showed the guy his heart was wrong go study the passage
Yes, but Jesus doesn't accuse the man of lying.
Take any conversation you have in rehearse it in the holy spirit will show you all the lies in the conversation I'm only telling you this from experience of my knowledge and this is a daily ritual because man do not speak the truth as it is written
You still seem to be confusing lies with mistakes.
Don't get me wrong now man of God filled with the Holy SSpirit has a much better chance of speaking the truth . I'll do an additive just because a man leaves the Bible it doesn't mean he's filled with the Holy Spirit or knows the Living God and you can read in history book many have done it in the past looking for a high seat in the position they want to be honored by other men the same thing Jesus would show them the same thing as he did the young man without even using the word lie . Anybody can pull up scripture to relate to whatever I post one thing and people post a million scriptures like anybody in conversation they want to change the subject to draw attention to themselves
I don't try to change the subject on these threads either, and I certainly don't try to draw attention to myself.