Jesus as Man ok he is The anointed one .
He had a life that ended in crucifixion he was called Jesus Christ I guess you could say now all of you people know that it's a title I'm talking about Christ's title.
Yes, I agree that "Jesus" is a name and "Christ" is a title.
The flash was or was set in a tomb sealed decaying like everybody else will.
(I assume you meant "flesh", not "flash"). His body did not decay. He rose from the dead. When the women, and Peter and John, went to His tomb, there was not decaying body there:
Luk 24:1 Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared.
Luk 24:2 But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb.
Luk 24:3
Then they went in and did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.
Luk 24:4 And it happened, as they were greatly perplexed about this, that behold, two men stood by them in shining garments.
Luk 24:5 Then, as they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, "Why do you seek the living among the dead?
Luk 24:6
He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee,
Assuming he stayed there for a few ? So Jesus appeared alive in a new type of body one that can go through walls scripture calls it second adam quickened spirit. Again repeating cuz you understand not what I say. Jesus shown this quickening for 40 days but yet no one had received the Holy Spirit you can obviously see that in the scripture ?
Yes, His body could pass through walls, but it was still the same body, glorified. It still bore the wounds caused by the nails and the spear.
Law legall Authority Jesus was not able to give the holy spirit yet but he did speak it to them to receive this you can see in the Bible also clearly. Jesus need to be accepted in heaven I will say by having I know you don't like that I should say you don't know that. But haven't accepted him and seated in heaven . Now now Jesus is no longer anointed.
To see it high priest king Gid now has the anointing to Anoint. That's that's where you did get lost and try to change what I'm saying he's not on a throne as Christ but he is on the phone as having the Christ
Jesus Christ on the phone? What are you talking about? And He is on the throne as Jesus Christ:
Act 2:29 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh,
He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
Act 2:31 he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
There is no way in which He became "un-anointed". As I mentioned before, He is still called "Christ" (anointed one) in the very last verse of the Bible.
which is the Holy Spirit and that's the best way I can put it to you and you're not going to like it . Meanwhile the Lord's faithful are teaching others and and leading them to the Holy Spirit
Where are Christians taught to lead others to the Holy Spirit? We are to seek to lead people to the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.
and the Holy Spirit is branching more this was prophesied you read the Jesus words himself the anointing of man on Earth right now the anointing is in them but they are I'm at the anointing this is the holy spirit which is still in Jesus but is shared with us I remember Jesus is a man and God and this is where the scripture screws you up because you really don't know their time and and how they spoke relating to things they had a hard time than we did cuz they they had to work Hands-On with all new teachings of the Holy Spirit and we don't get a lot of that in the book do we it's because we're supposed to use a holy spirit ourselves as they did but but we as a people don't we're still stuck in religion and he's right she's right.
I agree that Jesus Christ is fully God and (since the incarnation) fully man. That doesn't "screw me up".
So religion to make it have their power they let you believe what you speak and and it's from the word of God as you interpret it or you think what the apostles meant this Play Jesus says it's to make the blind see and the ones that that Think they see blind.
I don't play Jesus. He is not a toy or a game.
Anyway the only way we anoint each other is by the Holy Spirit and that's because you set us out to be Kings and priests as he is he is but the holy spirit is of him the source alone !
Where does the Bible tell us we are to anoint one another?
With pegging your name to a nice saying there nothing I could do about that and then if I write not David's word you still don't get it cuz I did that once before it was an accident and nothing I can do about it I'm not even sure how it's within the site that is a wonderful saying I would love to hear you say that even even tho it was the holy spirit with your name peg to it so he's apologizing to you then cuz you don't accept that I apologize for having to hit post but I come in here in his name and I come here for the glory for him alone it's just too bad you don't understand what I'm saying and I say that because of the way you reply saying things in a way that I didn't mean it to be said but but but I had set in your heart that why and you change it up because you're thinking something else when you're reading something I wrote Colonel men do this all the time and no more conversations with me I say red car and they go back to their childhood type of then they get out of the subject to go to another subject about your girlfriend in the red car and that's what's going around here with the Holy Spirit ruach we are to Parah the lane English word is grow. And you can't do either without the anointing of The Holy Spirit whether you find that written or not know it's true
I am afraid I don't understand that part at all. What does "I could do about that and then if I write not David's word you still don't get it cuz I did that once before it was an accident and nothing I can do about it " mean? What about "I wrote Colonel men do this all the time"? Do you read your posts through to check them before you click on "Post Reply"?