Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I recommend reading the >Gospel of John < every day after asking for God to help you understand and to believe in Him.
First thing in the morning after you are no longer sleepy is the best time.
Bookmark that electronic Bible I linked to or buy a larger print paper KJV. Underline every ting the word "believe" (ing, ed, es) is used.
One ground-level fact, me and many of my friends here remain on earth by His intervention whereas many times, disaster was averted. But I appeal to your being reasonable towards the unknown, NOT upon what you simply see!
I have a son.
You have not met my wife.
Nor my son's mother
Nor my parents
You don't even know where I live.
But you believe that this list of people exist...because they do and its not out of the ordinary of anything you have seen before.
I know God exists....He is everywhere.
"Blessed are the pure/holy of heart for they shall see God."
This verse is not written in past tense or future tense.....its present tense.
The question is not how can I be sure that God exists but why you do not know how real God is and how He is everywhere. I'm not the one with the problem of being blind.