How Do You Pass the Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

Guest
If I have like a few minutes to spare, I spend that doing nothing, maybe get lost in thought. If I have like hours free, most of the time I do something productive, like study or do music stuff. Sometimes, when I'm just bored I just listen to music at max volume and lay in bed like a paralytic. Music changes mood, so if I listen to rock songs and I get energized, sometimes I go out biking.

What about you?
 
Studying.:(.. and looking my fish in aquarium do beautifull swimming..Yes that's true...music is life..
 
youtube! watching cooking video.. browsing recipe.. and something like that.. hohoho
 
when I do have free time I'm usually playing video games with metal or rock playing at max volume.
 
I will read a book or listen to music, or write anything that comes to my mind at that moment, or have a casual chat with my mom.

But i think i rarely have any spare time to spend :/
 
If I have like a few minutes to spare, I spend that doing nothing, maybe get lost in thought. If I have like hours free, most of the time I do something productive, like study or do music stuff. Sometimes, when I'm just bored I just listen to music at max volume and lay in bed like a paralytic. Music changes mood, so if I listen to rock songs and I get energized, sometimes I go out biking.

What about you?

Wow you mean you actually have free time.
Wait until you get a bit older :p

(PS enjoy it while you can).
 
I watch a lot of Youtube....and eat snacks.
And then wonder what I should do with my life. hahahha
 
Here, pull my finger........ :)

Oh, wait, you said time...........TIME......never mind
 
Take a nap zzzzzz
Draw more red bird art :rolleyes:
Love to read, but even that makes me want to ZZZZZ

But I'm over 60 - makes a big difference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mailmandan
Music (listen or practice)
Exercise
Read (news or a book)

Conventional stuff. I try to not get lost in thought because it's usually hard to find my way back to where I was before I wandered, but it happens (maybe a lot, even).
 
Here in Scotland I've mostly been spending time outdoors (or in cafes when the weather gets too bad).
If I can't be bothered to go out it's CC and youtube. .... and, currently, looking for a job of course.
 
I click through Netflix for hours on end.....and never actually pick something to watch.
 
Depends with the mood I am in. I'll listen to music if I feel like the silence is distracting enough. :P Talking/texting to friends, reading a book or doing some crossword puzzle would usually be my resorts.
 
What I do with my free time.....

Well, I'm often on Tumblr, reblogging cute stuff, funny stuff, and anything positive and uplifting(a Christian Blog, mostly). I also have a facebook. When I'm not doing that, I'm often napping, playing a video game, watching Youtube vids, listening to music, watching video game livestreams, watching anime, reading manga, and trying to look for a better job, etc.

I'm considering giving up anime and manga, for the sake of more important matters.
 
Internet, play backgammon, color with color pencils, read, write a letter, now play with our two new kittens, swim, go shopping, sew, cook, watch TV, run around with my daughter and if I lived closer to my niece I would paint/art. I forgot I just started selling things on Ebay....
 
Internet, play backgammon, color with color pencils, read, write a letter, now play with our two new kittens, swim, go shopping, sew, cook, watch TV, run around with my daughter and if I lived closer to my niece I would paint/art. I forgot I just started selling things on Ebay....

Selling things on Ebay has always been a trial for me. Sure, I got things sold, but.....it's never been fun. Just stressful.