How Do You Pass the Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well I used to plan on trading stocks on the markets and I even trained with some professionals in New York, but lately I do not think that is what I should do as a career. So lately I've just been on these threads, learning music( which I probably spend more time on) studying scripture, and watching YouTube. I heard someone say YouTube was the best invention in the last fifty years and I tend to agree! As far as my career is concerned I have a little something something working in that department so no worries. Hey I hope my posts do help people because I mean no harm to anyone. I have lived under God's wrath and now I live under His blessings that is why I may seem real bold when I post stuff on CC.
 
Selling things on Ebay has always been a trial for me. Sure, I got things sold, but.....it's never been fun. Just stressful.
Yeah eBay can be difficult probably because there might be more thing on eBay than there are people on the earth. You can learn from it though for instance when you look for things to resell look for quality items that stand out.
 
Talk to god a lot. draw ,Write poetry,photography, shoot my bow, grab my fly rod and practice casting,read, leather tooling, garden
 
i bother my people, by my people I mean my online family...Its fun!!