Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
how do you pray?
Thread starterjaybird88
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I remembered having seeing a kid´s movie (Angel Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) where "Michael" was praying knelt in an interesting private way I was glad with and dearly moved.
Your welcome, glad it was helpful bro, you'll do great it will be fun for you, dont worry so much about form so much God sees your heart, its just a thing between the two of you.
Edit millions of times, change it up add to it, I hope that time blesses you, I think it will.