how do you pray?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaybird88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Michael.jpg


I remembered having seeing a kid´s movie (Angel Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) where "Michael" was praying knelt in an interesting private way I was glad with and dearly moved.

Hope any you have enjoyed it, too.
 
Last edited:
I really think this is amazing. I wanna try and make one now lol. Thanks so much for sharing!

Your welcome, glad it was helpful bro, you'll do great it will be fun for you, dont worry so much about form so much God sees your heart, its just a thing between the two of you.

Edit millions of times, change it up add to it, I hope that time blesses you, I think it will.

God bless this time for you in Christ Jesus
 
thanks so much for all the great input everyone. hopefully this will help me second guess myself all the time about the way i pray.