How do you search for someone and follow them?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2020
@Hannahlynne as far as I know there is not an index of users accessible to our access privileges.

I think you can just use the search bar (top right corner) and type in a string of alphanumeric characters then tap enter.

You might be able to make use of the advanced search feature (a little gear icon in the search box.) Just fill in the requisite information.

Once you find someone's profile you can tap on in and the simply tap the follow button.

Edit: you can also search for users in the comment box by typing an @ and then entering the letters. They've programmed it to autopopulate a pop-up box with matching usernames. Then click preview without actually posting the the reply. You can single-tap name (or mouse over) and it'll show an option to follow them.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
You're ""someone"" is lower case.. That to me signifies a human being..

I do not believe we should be following human beings.. It is safe to follow the LORD.. It's playing Russian roulette to follow a person..

Seeking the LORD is by praying and reading His WORD in the Holy Bible..

Feb 13, 2021
Oh goodness! I meant here on the website, sort of like "friending" someone. :ROFL: But I figured it out now anyway.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

I do not believe we should be following human beings.. It is safe to follow the LORD.. It's playing Russian roulette to follow a person..

When does "someone" Not mean a human?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Place the cursor over the members name on the left side of their post. This will enable the options. Click "Follow' or unfollow as the case may be. This name will now be listed in your profile page. On this page click on "About' and that will list the names of those that you follow and also those that are following you. Clicking on a name listed will direct you to their profile page where their posts are listed as well as any thread they may have started. Happy hunting!

S

Scribe

I'm pretty sure that is illegal in most states.

G

Godsgirl83

(so personally I think the arms are a little funny on this pic, BUT was the only CAPED Capital letter I could find :LOL: )

p.s.
@Adstar this made me smile:

honestly, the whole sentiment behind it, not just the grammer humor :)

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
(so personally I think the arms are a little funny on this pic, BUT was the only CAPED Capital letter I could find :LOL: )

p.s.
@Adstar this made me smile:

honestly, the whole sentiment behind it, not just the grammer humor :)
Makes me smile too.

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
Did you know that the old testament high priest use to dip hyssop in the blood of the sacrifice and sprinkle the altar then the people (the nation of Israel? Heb. 9:19 In John 19:29 they gave Jesus a wine soaked sponge and put it on hyssop. Another showing that Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice for all.