How do you spend your time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I grew up in a farm. Farming and working in my gardens and flowers is what I love. Right now I’m tending to my roses ♥️
Your roses are lovely! My Aunt M. had 15 different varieties.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Curious... besides work and sleep, what do you spend the bulk of your time on?
Well Ive been reading my bible more and looking for churches to get involved with other than that games and sleep and working on my mental health

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well Ive been reading my bible more and looking for churches to get involved with other than that games and sleep and working on my mental health
I love that you seek Him out and that you are honest about your struggles. I will pray for you.

R

RodB65

When I'm not working or sleeping, I'm spending time with kids, reading/study, eating, and chatting with friends...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Nobody said ANYTHING about naps? Where are your priorities, people?!

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Baby sitting my granddaughter when I’m around, exercising, mowing my lawn, gossiping about my neighbor, smoking cigarettes and drinking bourbon, going to mass every now and then, learning Swedish, swearing and lying, and hoping for God’s Mercy.
WE should hang out sometime Susanna, haha.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
There's something other than work and sleep?

I read the word early in the morning, and pray. I also pray throughout the day. I sometimes sing and play the guitar. I come here and pray for people, and poke bears sometimes.
I didn't work out or walk for the first three days of my new job(I was too sore and tired), but I started working out again on my Friday(Tuesday), and walking again on my Saturday(Wednesday). So now I can add walking and working out to my list.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
Today I'm sitting outside enjoying my swing. Listening to the birds and devoting to prayer regarding a major decision for me. Peaceful days in prayer. I think my soul could use more of these 🙏

P_20190418_125434_LL.jpg

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Curious... besides work and sleep, what do you spend the bulk of your time on?
Computers (especially if you count all the time I spend on the computer at work). For better or worse I've kept my computer attachment well attached to specific computer places and it hasn't migrated into the all out mobile device addiction that I've seen around me, but I sure spend a lot of time at home on the computer (and kind of manage a lot of the necessities of life through there which makes lack of computer time something that needs to be planned).

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Computers (especially if you count all the time I spend on the computer at work). For better or worse I've kept my computer attachment well attached to specific computer places and it hasn't migrated into the all out mobile device addiction that I've seen around me, but I sure spend a lot of time at home on the computer (and kind of manage a lot of the necessities of life through there which makes lack of computer time something that needs to be planned).
I am so grateful for modern technology, like how it provides valuable work, like in your case. and I love google and maps. I do agree, though, there is a lot of mobile device addiction. Bows head in shame, lol. Good to see you Cinder...:D.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
well... im the kind of person who is perfectly ok with doing nothing lol. my most recent interest though is handlettering. i be practing!

handlettering.jpg