How does the filipino forum work?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

beloved3

Thank you guys!! Salamat naman at may makakaintindi na sa pananagalog ko :)
Gusto kong pasalamatan kayong lahat para dito. May tanong lang ako.. Will this also be the place to start threads
like- bilang pilipinong kristiyano- ano ang pinaka una sa prioridad mo? Or kahit hindi seryosong usap tulad ng anong libangan mo? Just asking! Its like we have our own page for bible talk, prayer requests, singles, recipes, etc!!! Your thoughts please! :)if this is the place then i would like to ask those from cebu - what makes your lechon so good???? And if anyone is from davao (like atrawberry fizz!) what is a good davao native recipe? dapat bang nasa recipe section ito na ingles? :) salamat! Exciting naman nito!

rejoice83

Sep 29, 2011
hi beloved3, may beloved 1 and 2 na pla hehe...one of my fav christian song entitled ur Beloved .... and as a christian my first priority is my relationship to God...anything u want to post beloved3 na gusto mong i.share sa iba.meron taung room for filipino na mka.fellowship mo din..sa davao ang known dito is durian any recipes where u can add durian flavor...strawberry fizz usually gngawang shake or cocktail din...:)

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
hello ate beloved3 . . . pwede po mag-post dito ng kahit na anong topic as long as it is in accordance sa rules (http://christianchat.com/rules.php) . . gaya lng ng mga sample topics mo po.... ang maganda rin dito we can use our own language/dialect .. .

i'm a cebuano pero di ko alam kung bakit masarap lechon dito . . lol

Y

yanna

God bless everyone!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
hi beloved3, may beloved 1 and 2 na pla hehe...one of my fav christian song entitled ur Beloved .... and as a christian my first priority is my relationship to God...anything u want to post beloved3 na gusto mong i.share sa iba.meron taung room for filipino na mka.fellowship mo din..sa davao ang known dito is durian any recipes where u can add durian flavor...strawberry fizz usually gngawang shake or cocktail din...:)
Is that you underwater with that whale shark? I was once in Grand Turk and people were snorkeling when a whale shark swam by about 25 feet underwater. A lot of people were diving down and trying to touch it as it swam by. :)

P

philippians

hi! everybody, my priority for now is to spread the gospel, know Christ and make Him known,
libangan to travel more :) cebu litson is yummy i think its how they cook it, davao fruits sarap din

rejoice83

Sep 29, 2011
Is that you underwater with that whale shark? I was once in Grand Turk and people were snorkeling when a whale shark swam by about 25 feet underwater. A lot of people were diving down and trying to touch it as it swam by. :)
Yes,a lot in here a gentle and harmless whale shark where u enjoy to get close encountered with them :)