Hello phil36,
We can go round and round if you like, but you are the one who mentioned 3 passages in post 164 (seemingly to imply that God has given me no choice). All I have done since then is to try to get you to explain what you see in these 3 passages which shows that I have no choice. So far, you have given no explanation. Perhaps you have heard that these passages support whatever it is you are thinking, but you yourself have never given them very much thought, and now you find yourself hard-pressed to give an explanation. If that is the case, I would suggest getting in contact with your spiritual mentor and extract from him/her just what it is you are suppose to understand from these 3 passages, then come back and share what you have learned.
Realize that I am not demanding (as you say) that God give me a choice. I am saying that God has already given me a choice. It is you who has implied that these 3 passages show that God has given me no choice. All I am asking you to do is show me why you think this. This really isn't that difficult of a question. You brought them up, now explain to me how they say God has given me no choice.