How is Everyone Holding Up in the Winter Weather?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I can't speak for Border Services... or most Canadians for that matter, but generally, I find Canadians to be reasonably hospitable.
I met some nice people but after crossing the boarder , we had a group of 20 year olds who looked like a young Justin Bieber fan club, sing the Canadian national anthem and say some awful things 😞. Its ok though, not all Americans are nice too so I understand.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Idk..... I'd say I'm more like WALL-E praying the lord sends me eve lol. Just work, learn, a bit romantic, and can be a little silly. And show people the plant I have ( the lord and his word) in hopes others will have a plant too 😊
This is fine, but we're still going to develop your inner kung fu panda.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I remember this time last year we had the storm, and reports are NZ is lowly sinking into the sea, if a tsunami or bucket of rain washed over us again, with the lack of trees, its all going to dissolve, but good news is, we could always catch an iceberg to Antarctica and set up Paradise there. Thanks global warming.

Besides, there are active volcanoes there and who knows how many fountains of the deep are dotted round the Pacific Rim.

When sis said theres central heating in London I had no idea what it is but apparently people actually have furnaces in the basements of their homes and its all controlled by a switch. Wow isnt that genius. Here, you be lucky when theres glass in your window and your house isnt dripping with condensation. Cue expensive installation of heatpumps in every room (or maybe just the biggest one) while everything is hermetically sealed so all the virus and things stay inside too.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I think everyone should just have a hot thermal pool in their backyard like they do in Rotorua and hot water piped in from underground thermal vents. God could arrange that couldnt He?

We just have to talk to Him about infrastructure and habitats suitable for humanity. I think the more we mess with earth, the more unstable everything becomes until you have a silly thing where you put a dome over everything and all live in Wardian glass cases.

People have actually tried that, theres a place in England called Eden project where they try and grow tropical plants under huge plastic domes. English people love idea of living in the tropics but in reality they dont REALLY want to leave their island to do it.