6 to 8 sometimes I feel better with less
Must be nice maybe i wont need as much when i get older. I feel so tired if i get less than 10.
Vitamin d deficiency maybe. Check out buteyko (sic) breathing techniques.
Isnt vitamin d from the sun because if so
i work night shift and sleep during the day. Maybe thats why idk But i also spend time outside on weekends.
Isnt vitamin d from the sun because if so
i work night shift and sleep during the day. Maybe thats why idk But i also spend time outside on weekends.
You are probably right. I quit more than just drinking. I was a walking chemistry experiment when I sobered up. . I should look in to some natural supplements to get things on track . Thing is it's been 20 years of crazy sleep patterns. I don't know what I would do with my self if I got normal sleep . Whatever that is . Ha ha hathere are some amino acid supplements that are said to help. It's all about the chemistry.
You are probably right. I quit more than just drinking. I was a walking chemistry experiment when I sobered up. . I should look in to some natural supplements to get things on track . Thing is it's been 20 years of crazy sleep patterns. I don't know what I would do with my self if I got normal sleep . Whatever that is . Ha ha ha
Blessings
Bill
ah, i think we've found your issue. I worked nights for years and you'll never feel rested (at least I didn't) no matter how much sleep you get. Suggest finding a day job if possible. If not, go heavy on the vitamin D, you miss the sun. Hydrate, hydrate and oh yeah, hydrate.![]()
Yah could be because then when i shift over to weekends i am switching schedules so that im awake to actually see my wife and kids.
Ishta, not enjoyable. My sister-in-law works 4 nights a week and lives on a normal schedule the rest of the time. How, I don't know. I just know she does![]()