How often do you play backgammon?

• Thread starter morefaithrequired
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I tried an online scrabble and that computer just is too good. All these super stretches.

Keno is a proper noun (I thought) and somehow it could play that but I couldn't play any. Somehow "ee" is a word. Wanted to post a pic. Finally finished game and lost by half lol. The screen went dark otherwise I would have.

Some of those words were so ridiculous. Abbreviations somehow count as words? That's not a word that's an abbreviation. *sigh*

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
scrabble.png My word was half. Look up all those words and tell me you don't think that's a stretch. OS is an abbreviation. Re is a prefix (I think). Boor is fair. Hause is a stretch. No idea what OU is and BA I guess is for a sheep but I thought that had 2 As

On another note. I have to leave to pick someone up and I just see Times Up on my tiles. Unfortunately there is no P :p

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
It looks very interesting, sadly I’ve never played but I have seen it around before.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Just an aside and had to share with someone (not just my dad!) my high score for scrabble is now 357!!!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hardly ever I have to admit. Probably havent played for over 40 years in fact. It wasnt a very exciting game to be honest. Chess was better but even chess I struggled to enthuse. Too many pawns.
I have played both games and not good at any one of them. When I played chess had no clue what i was doing. I did ok at checkers and some online card games. My favorite games are yahtzee, dominoes and scrabble.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Probably everyday online...I have lost all my coins today though and have to build some up to play again....I don't pay for coins to play I win or wait for them....

von1

Apr 22, 2010
When I play games on my facebook like (words with friends games) can take days to play.