HOW ON EARTH AM I EVER GOING TO FIND A CHRISTIAN WOMAN TO MARRY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

selfdissolving

Why is it soooo difficult to find a Godly Christian female????

One who's: never been married, is celibate, and ACTUALLY puts Jesus first???? And isn't hella old???? And is biblically orthodox in her theology???? And can hold her ground in a spiritual discussion???

I get lonely and discouraged and melancholy.

And then I remember...."all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose".

Even this loneliness, discouragement and melancholy. Thank you Lord!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I tell ya man, you oughta work where I work. Some of them women start complaining about their family, or getting cranky about work, or start gossiping about people they know... sure makes a man glad he is single. :cool:

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018

One who's: never been married, is celibate, and ACTUALLY puts Jesus first???? And isn't hella old???? And is biblically orthodox in her theology???? And can hold her ground in a spiritual discussion???

And then I remember...."all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose".

Well I've been told finding a woman isn't a good idea but, rather to not expect to find a woman then just casually talk with women instead of looking and possibly find an ideal bride, it might work or might not, I mean it's a possibility but, I still hope for a woman hope you find the woman you are looking for all we know the ideal women may be around the corner for us.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

Well if these are the qualifications for all men, no wonder I'm single.

I fail on not just one, but two crucial points: I was married to someone who left, and, gasp, I'm hella old (lol.)

All I can say is, thank goodness Godly Christian males are so much easier to find that Godly Christian females :rolleyes: (not), but best wishes in your endeavor to find one. :cool:

S

selfdissolving

Well if these are the qualifications for all men, no wonder I'm single.

I fail on not just one, but two crucial points: I was married to someone who left, and, gasp, I'm hella old (lol.)

All I can say is, thank goodness Godly Christian males are so much easier to find that Godly Christian females :rolleyes: (not), but best wishes in your endeavor to find one. :cool:
It's okay grandma, we can still be friends.....

Lololol :p

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

Have you considered staking out the convent(s)?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Have you considered staking out the convent(s)?
That would almost certainly be in violation of points 4 and 5. Most notably, point 5.
Yes, but it would also take care of yet another popular complaint we often see here in the Singles Forum--that there aren't enough good Christian women who dress modestly.

Scoping out dates in a convent would theoretically make sure such bad "habits" are all "covered".

And besides, it worked for Martin Luther.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Define "hella old" .... just for future reference.

*wonders if she's hella old yet *

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Define "hella old" .... just for future reference.

*wonders if she's hella old yet *
Sorry Pippy.

You're just "purgatory old".

"Hella old" is a term reserved for just us REAL old-timers who've done the time ( and have to change the tennis balls on our walkers on a regular basis.)

You're not even close, Baby Girl. <3

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Sorry Pippy.

You're just "purgatory old".

"Hella old" is a term reserved for just us REAL old-timers (who have to change the tennis balls on our walkers on a regular basis), and you're not even close, Baby Girl. <3
I dunno...I feel like I could be on the edge of purgatory about to jump off into hella......

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I dunno...I feel like I could be on the edge of purgatory about to jump off into hella......
Hmm.

This reminds me of the time I was working in Children's Church, and a little boy, "Bobby" (about 7 years old) was telling me about how he thought "Pastor Chris" (the youth pastor) was "really, REALLY old."

"Well, Bobby," I asked, "How old is really, REALLY old?"

Bobby stopped for a minute to ponder, and then thoughtfully replied, "Oh, I'd say at about 24."

Oh my goodness.

I'm pretty sure that compared to that, my birthstone would be considered lava rock (or in this case, brimstone.)

Dec 28, 2018
Hi everyone, I am new here..Interesting question. Simply we will have to trust God. There is what we think good for according to our desires and our standard, and on the other side there Jesus' standard. I'll better follow Jesus and keep trusting.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

HOW ON EARTH AM I EVER GOING TO FIND A CHRISTIAN WOMAN TO MARRY

thumb_did-you-know-if-you-dont-get-a-girlfriend-before-8931529.png
:p

Dec 28, 2018
Not a girlfriend before 21 and thus no girls forever!!!! That's not biblical. The first woman in the life of Isaac was when he turned 40.

Dec 28, 2018
Me or Isaac ? Haha.
I would say maybe because there was a girl in my life at 21, that now there is no one.
But I am happy with God's ways, because there is a time he build us up before getting back to relationship.
May the Lord bless you with the right person, this is my desire for everyone.

Kafziel

Dec 28, 2018
You attach a bible to the end of a fishing pole and cast into your local church. If you catch a priest be sure to ask him for advice before throwing him back into the church, returning him to his natural habitat is the humane thing to do.