HOW ON EARTH AM I EVER GOING TO FIND A CHRISTIAN WOMAN TO MARRY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Thank you for your testimony.. really touching .. I have waited 10years since my conversion,focused on ministry till becoming full time for the Lord, I have understood to surrender to God for what he has for me.
Thank you so much, Eliyahfire, and it's awesome to hear about your 10-year span of growth. What kind of ministry did you go into?

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts and learning more about your story on the forum as you feel comfortable with sharing.

God bless and welcome to CC! :)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Why has no one mentioned pizza?

I’m disappointed.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Cats, plural. And whoever heard of lactose intolerant cats?
Work with me here, Lynx.

I'm just picturing poor Self Dissolving having to tell some Godly Christian woman, "Well, I would have really liked to have taken you to a nice dinner out, but I spent all my money on Gouda in order to feed your cats." :(

J

Jennie-Mae

Work with me here, Lynx.

I'm just picturing poor Self Dissolving having to tell some Godly Christian woman, "Well, I would have really liked to have taken you to a nice dinner out, but I spent all my money on Gouda in order to feed your cats." :(
He’s hinting that she is a crazy cat lady?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Work with me here, Lynx.

Well of course if you spend all your money on gouda for cats you are going to be hard up. Cats would be just as happy with common cheddar.

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you so much, Eliyahfire, and it's awesome to hear about your 10-year span of growth. What kind of ministry did you go into?

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts and learning more about your story on the forum as you feel comfortable with sharing.

God bless and welcome to CC! :)
Thank you! That's encouraging.
These 10 years have been deep consecration with personal relationship with lord. But not without trials, 2017 was extreme suffering for my health.2018, was a restoration and New beginnings in ministry.
I am a preacher at church. I have been a full-time staff in a bible school and now full-time in missions. I need Christian's to pray for my personal life and ministry.
I am happy to learn about each in the group. Fun,encouraging and learning. God bless you all.

S

selfdissolving

Work with me here, Lynx.

Don't worry they have cheese at the dollar store around these parts

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Why is it soooo difficult to find a Godly Christian female????

One who's: never been married, is celibate, and ACTUALLY puts Jesus first???? And isn't hella old???? And is biblically orthodox in her theology???? And can hold her ground in a spiritual discussion???

I get lonely and discouraged and melancholy.

And then I remember...."all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose".

Even this loneliness, discouragement and melancholy. Thank you Lord!
I think one answer might be in your thread title ... 'how on earth' ... if you're looking to the world to provide a holy woman, you're going to be disappointed.

S

selfdissolving

My apologies to seoulsearch and Pipp. I didn't mean to make you feel bad for being older. It was my intention to voice my frustrations online, not make anyone feel like an old geezer. I actually really enjoy talking to older people because they have so much life experience. I can talk to my Grandma for hours and she's the nicest person I know. There is nothing wrong with being an old woman. Once again, I'm sorry.

S

selfdissolving

I think one answer might be in your thread title ... 'how on earth' ... if you're looking to the world to provide a holy woman, you're going to be disappointed.
that was one heck of a linguistic acrobatic there! i'm impressed!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
My apologies to seoulsearch and Pipp. I didn't mean to make you feel bad for being older. It was my intention to voice my frustrations online, not make anyone feel like an old geezer. I actually really enjoy talking to older people because they have so much life experience. I can talk to my Grandma for hours and she's the nicest person I know. There is nothing wrong with being an old woman. Once again, I'm sorry.
Is it me or did I read this as another insult?

*shrugs shoulders*

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Anywho, nothing wrong with being “hella old”, we iz good widaatt...

Just some advice for you, enjoy life and let God show you the woman at the well.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Nah, I just read it as though you were comparing Pipp and SS to being old as your Grandma, but like I said, nothing wrong with being hella old - and as you said, these ladies are in fact very nice and wise women.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Is maybe part of the difficulty that you're looking for a woman who is 20 something years old, but 40 or 50 something years wise? Just thinking that things like maturity, well developed theology, and the ability to hold solid spiritual discussions may be something that comes with age, and mistakes and regrets and baggage also come along with age.