HOW ON EARTH AM I EVER GOING TO FIND A CHRISTIAN WOMAN TO MARRY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That is one of the reasons that I decided online dating was not for me, I found men who were so scared to meet in person due to "anticipated" rejection. I lead a busy life so spending most of it on my phone is not my equation for this season. So they would take up most of your time making conversation on phone, chat and generally driving you nuts. One guy actually bailed out on me and was online crying that he was so scared to meet me since he thought I was way out of his league and will reject him. Some of the recommendations here are point on. Also get an general idea of what you want in a person, what are dealbreakers and what are the must haves. These are not set in stone so you can work these out as the relationship progresses. Eg: Same Faith, Monogamous Relationship, Location, want/don't want kids, long term goals etc 1. Be honest and sincere, tell it as it is 2. Take time to know each other, sex only after marriage 3. Meet in person asap, when you do you either get an "green light" for chemistry or not. Also conversation is less ambiguous and more clarifying when you are face to face. 4. Some things unfortunately depends on time and effort, so invest time and effort getting to know the other person. Schedule it and hold onto it dearly 5. Don't date anyone else during the time you are dating this one person.
Yeah, fear of rejection or commitment are the basis for being tentative or unwilling to actually meet in person.

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, fear of rejection or commitment are the basis for being tentative or unwilling to actually meet in person.
I was not going to say that because it was obvious. After the age of 40 in my opinion people especially guys get so complacent with life that they are not ready, interested, motivated enough to meet someone to be committed to long term in a traditional marriage. Also added to that are some women who throw themselves at guys, they will cook, clean and raise their kids in order to be in "any" relationship, So for a majority of them they are looking to milk a cow they don't want to buy and/or looking for an friend with benefits situation, or they are unhappily married/committed and looking to see what else is out there. So yes, online dating "especially for christian women" can be slippery slope and sometimes can waste as lot of your time. So meeting someone is crucial to iron out expectations.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I guess that puts me out of the running, according to mollesmart... I am single and I am exactly 40 years of age.

If anybody needs me I'll be over here in the corner, watching TV and waiting to die alone.

Diakonos

Jan 19, 2019
Anacortes, WA
Well I've been told finding a woman isn't a good idea but, rather to not expect to find a woman then just casually talk with women instead of looking and possibly find an ideal bride, it might work or might not, I mean it's a possibility but, I still hope for a woman hope you find the woman you are looking for all we know the ideal women may be around the corner for us.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing
And obtains favor from the Lord."
-Proverbs 18:22

Dec 16, 2012
Why is it soooo difficult to find a Godly Christian female????

One who's: never been married, is celibate, and ACTUALLY puts Jesus first???? And isn't hella old???? And is biblically orthodox in her theology???? And can hold her ground in a spiritual discussion???

I get lonely and discouraged and melancholy.

And then I remember...."all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose".

Even this loneliness, discouragement and melancholy. Thank you Lord!

What you're are asking for is totally reasonable and doable, as outlined in your expectations. Unfortunately there are many girls who don't value chastity or haven't followed the Lord in their ways and end up with broken relationships and marriages behind them. An ideal approach is not to become involved and keep your distance unless you know fully within your spirit that this is the person God intended for you. Discounting the narcissism of sighting a hot topic and latching on to it to make your earnest questions on your journey all about problems, if you want encouragement don't listen to the hopeless perpetual complaining mantra that misses so much in its approach. Don't live in the past and celebrate every present moment God graces you with! Keep developing all those traits that you so desire in a life partner within yourself first and that is precisely what you will attract in your own life. There's insurmountable hope and power in the Lord, don't be distracted and fall for the enemy in any form who is only intent on disuading you from your life's journey. I'll definitely be praying for you!

S

selfdissolving

What you're are asking for is totally reasonable and doable, as outlined in your expectations. Unfortunately there are many girls who don't value chastity or haven't followed the Lord in their ways and end up with broken relationships and marriages behind them. An ideal approach is not to become involved and keep your distance unless you know fully within your spirit that this is the person God intended for you. Discounting the narcissism of sighting a hot topic and latching on to it to make your earnest questions on your journey all about problems, if you want encouragement don't listen to the hopeless perpetual complaining mantra that misses so much in its approach. Don't live in the past and celebrate every present moment God graces you with! Keep developing all those traits that you so desire in a life partner within yourself first and that is precisely what you will attract in your own life. There's insurmountable hope and power in the Lord, don't be distracted and fall for the enemy in any form who is only intent on disuading you from your life's journey. I'll definitely be praying for you!
thank you sister.

"An ideal approach is not to become involved and keep your distance unless you know fully within your spirit that this is the person God intended for you."

This is exactly what I've been doing :)

I've also been working accept the fact that I may be single and celibate for life.

Whatever it be, may it be for the glory of God alone!!!!

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
One thing that comes to mind...

Don’t worry about finding the right woman, concentrate on being the right man.

Best of luck brother!

Dec 1, 2018
Define "hella old" .... just for future reference.

*wonders if she's hella old yet *
I'm just laughing at the comments here :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
My younger brother has the same sense of humor and it's nice to read your bickering :LOL: please update us on how old is hella old :p

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
My younger brother has the same sense of humor and it's nice to read your bickering :LOL: please update us on how old is hella old :p
In this context probably something like 15+ years older.

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing
And obtains favor from the Lord."
-Proverbs 18:22
he who "finds" a wife makes it sound like you hit the mother load...so you will have to seek high and low to find one..what a hard task the sounds like..then you have to go to work...whew :eek: she better be worth it! :D

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Well... I'm 35, but I don't feel hella old yet !

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
Just my thoughts but perhaps its a difference between looking and seeking ? Speaking for myself here yeah, I've said I'm looking for someone. Honestly I should have been seeking more. Seeking with my heart through prayer than looking with my eyes. I hope that makes sense ? Good luck to you and God bless.

SHANECOY

Jan 13, 2019
I am scared to be honest.I am 28 years old and worrying daily that i will never find someone at all.I will be heading of to college this year to study nursing so hopefully i will find a gal there.The college i will be attending does have a christian group that meets weekly but what if i dont find one.I will be there for 4 years studying.I do pefer a christian but most who live where i do are just church goers,they arent true christians like me.

M

Miri

I am scared to be honest.I am 28 years old and worrying daily that i will never find someone at all.I will be heading of to college this year to study nursing so hopefully i will find a gal there.The college i will be attending does have a christian group that meets weekly but what if i dont find one.I will be there for 4 years studying.I do pefer a christian but most who live where i do are just church goers,they arent true christians like me.

You worry too much.

Mercies

Jan 28, 2019
Hi,the best thing to do s pray God for that lady your desire,ad all that characters u HV mentioned make sure u too u HV the,for u gets a photocopy of who you are.thank

Mercies

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Shane,it's not too late but I can I advise u t focus WTH u school as now u a about to start,don't handle two poys at same time,lady will come at the Gods appointed tyme.