HOW TO BECOME INFLUNCIAL IN CHURCH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hanania1

May 29, 2019
Hello members please advice, there are poor love and unity in my church community, how can I influence my church-mates to love each others and become one.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Hello members please advice, there are poor love and unity in my church community, how can I influence my church-mates to love each others and become one.
That is a task for the work of the Holy Spirit to do within your congregation.
And yes you need to be prayerful about this to bring about the desired results by being a servant of the gospel.

But what exactly are the problems? How and why is there division and conflict in your Church?

hanania1

May 29, 2019
That is a task for the work of the Holy Spirit to do within your congregation.
And yes you need to be prayerful about this to bring about the desired results by being a servant of the gospel.

But what exactly are the problems? How and why is there division and conflict in your Church?
People do no corporate in church services as the ways it was before, Church management does not have power to create a good plan for the work of God, We do not care for the needs of special people around the surrounding society.. I need to be a part of changes, How can I succeed? I know I have to put more effort on praying..what else should I do?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Hanania!
It's good that you care about your congregation's impact internally and externally. I'd suggest you ask God what He wants you to do... and then do it. Don't stress about what others are--or aren't--doing. :)

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
People do no corporate in church services as the ways it was before, Church management does not have power to create a good plan for the work of God, We do not care for the needs of special people around the surrounding society.. I need to be a part of changes, How can I succeed? I know I have to put more effort on praying..what else should I do?
You follow what the Lord leads you to do. Use your talents to the best of your abilities, pray and seek Him.
Each person fits together with others in the body of Christ. You can't be your brother, nor can he be you.
By doing what God leads you to do, you can be that driving influence you seek from others.
Warning though, this may take time. You may also face some resistance, but persevere Fellow Traveler!

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Hi Hanania, how your churchmembers find the situation? You alone have this view? What has changed in your eyes, if it was not so before?

L

Locoponydirtman

Scripture, in every conversation about what ever divisions there are keep your conversation scriptural. They can argue with you and among each other but one is hard pressed to argue with scripture. So anytime I speak about something someone else doesn't want to hear I stick to the scripture. That way it's not me but the scripture.

hanania1

May 29, 2019
Welcome to CC, Hanania!
It's good that you care about your congregation's impact internally and externally. I'd suggest you ask God what He wants you to do... and then do it. Don't stress about what others are--or aren't--doing. :)
Thanks for the advice, I will do that..

hanania1

May 29, 2019
You follow what the Lord leads you to do. Use your talents to the best of your abilities, pray and seek Him.
Each person fits together with others in the body of Christ. You can't be your brother, nor can he be you.
By doing what God leads you to do, you can be that driving influence you seek from others.
Warning though, this may take time. You may also face some resistance, but persevere Fellow Traveler!
Thank you friend for a good advice .. keep praying for us.

hanania1

May 29, 2019
Hi Hanania, how your churchmembers find the situation? You alone have this view? What has changed in your eyes, if it was not so before?
Many of My church members its like they are all losing hope for the direction of the church... they do not expect any spiritual growth for a church.so I need to know how can I bring changes through the prayers and other things which you are going to advice.

hanania1

May 29, 2019
Scripture, in every conversation about what ever divisions there are keep your conversation scriptural. They can argue with you and among each other but one is hard pressed to argue with scripture. So anytime I speak about something someone else doesn't want to hear I stick to the scripture. That way it's not me but the scripture.
Thank you ...that is very good!

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Many of My church members its like they are all losing hope for the direction of the church... they do not expect any spiritual growth for a church.so I need to know how can I bring changes through the prayers and other things which you are going to advice.
You alone has this view? What is your position in your church?

hanania1

May 29, 2019
You alone has this view? What is your position in your church?
I am teaching kids bible study.. Many of my church-mates who are not in a management levels have this view..

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I am teaching kids bible study.. Many of my church-mates who are not in a management levels have this view..
What about the leaders? How many members the church has?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
[QUOTE="hanania1, post: 3936666, member: quote:

Well, general i would say dont do something in the church in the back of your eldest/pastor.
Can you open talk with him/them about your concerns?
Can you inform him that you plan to build a prayer group?
If so, then ask your co- believers to build a prayer group, special for the Belongings ore goal of the church.
If the leaders are not agree, it is the question they are still on a biblical fundament.

hanania1

May 29, 2019
[QUOTE="hanania1, post: 3936666, member: quote:

Well, general i would say dont do something in the church in the back of your eldest/pastor.
Can you open talk with him/them about your concerns?
Can you inform him that you plan to build a prayer group?
If so, then ask your co- believers to build a prayer group, special for the Belongings ore goal of the church.
If the leaders are not agree, it is the question they are still on a biblical fundament.
Can you open talk with him/them about your concerns?/Can you inform him that you plan to build a prayer group?
== Our Pastor is very aged and He is affected by church power In such a way that It become a problem for a normal person like me to share with him the spiritual ideas which I have.

If the leaders are not agree, it is the question they are still on a biblical amendment
== Many of my co-believers get disappointed because of what is happening and they are totally lost spiritually...

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Can you open talk with him/them about your concerns?/Can you inform him that you plan to build a prayer group?
== Our Pastor is very aged and He is affected by church power In such a way that It become a problem for a normal person like me to share with him the spiritual ideas which I have.

If the leaders are not agree, it is the question they are still on a biblical amendment
== Many of my co-believers get disappointed because of what is happening and they are totally lost spiritually...
That realy difficult. I pray for and this is at moment also the best what you can do. Without that the Lord changes something I cant see a solution. This chuch power is a matter since the beginning ( 3. JOHN )

DinoDillinger

Jul 28, 2009
My advice would be, don't try to influence people. Try to walk with God daily. I had to/am still learning that I can't fix other people. I can't even fix myself. It's easy to find the failures of those around us, just don't let it get to your head.