How to identify the right partner for love among your female friends?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Let me ask you all fakers that claim that God cannot give and boast in your pride of intellect: who said Babylon will take away Israel as captives and it happened ?
This right here. You made up something and then started preaching against it. When did anybody ever say God CANNOT?

If you are going to argue with us, argue about what we say. Don't argue about what you imagined we said.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
Those of the Spirit of Truth know their brethren and hear their voice.
You can go mock and offend your neighbors Tommy, those that are of the same spirit as you are, offend one another, for the Hand of the Lord sustains me and renews me in Him and a time comes when you will drink the cup of His bitterness unless you repent and start listening to His Word to produce sound fruit.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
Go on, make a congregation and fight against all Truth God says.
Blessed are those that eat from His hand.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Being married is a blessing.
Being single is a blessing if we let it be lol.

God knows what we need.

OP, there is no clear cut recipe. My parents met at church, but even then, my mom was asked to help at a sister church that was starting while my dad stayed at the home church. They got to know each other because they ended up working at the same place.

I met my husband via email because I met my mother-in-law here in CC.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Those of the Spirit of Truth know their brethren and hear their voice.
You can go mock and offend your neighbors Tommy, those that are of the same spirit as you are, offend one another, for the Hand of the Lord sustains me and renews me in Him and a time comes when you will drink the cup of His bitterness unless you repent and start listening to His Word to produce sound fruit.
You the one calling people fakers and liars. Because of that, I'll mock you all I want. You don't have the upper body strength to do anything about it, and God isn't giving it to you.
You come here, telling people God will make someone a wife from a rock, just for them. Please cite one example of God doing this in the past 2000 years. I assume you believe if a man prays really hard, and is a good little boy, God will take control of a womans mind, and force her love this little believer.
I have no doubt God could do these things, but no evidence suggests he will, and who would want to be the poor girl, who is forced to be the liver of a male who is too sissy to go and fight for a girl.
Obviously, singles forum is not for you. Maybe you can find an audience in the Bible Discussion Forum.

The OP asked for advice on how to Identify a prospective mate, not false hope God is going to force a woman to love him.

No one is buying what you are selling.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
Tommy and you can identify a prospective mate?
Stop lying to yourself and others.

God is not a false Hope.
You are not mocking me, you are mocking the Word of God and His Power.
There is evidence all over scripture how God instructs people even in relationships and reproduction.
Blessed are those that HEAR obey Him.

And what are you talking about fighting for a girl ? What upper body part ? If you consider female breasts on a male body as a good upper body part then... good luck to you you son of transgressors.

Who gives people their minds ? Who instructs them? Who makes them blind and who makes them seeing and understanding?
Force ? There is One God and if He says something it comes to pass. Everything works for the pleasure of the Father. You don't believe that nor tremble at His Word and just do and say as YOU please.

This is a Christian Chat and i speak Truth and proclaim that the Father blesses His Children, I say it out of experience.
If you choose not to believe you can go and struggle to find a "prospective mate" but don't say that i didn't told you that you'll err.. and you know it.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Dear NotImportant: I believe you have made a wrong turn. This forum is for fellowship. Excoriation is in the Bible Discussion Forum, three doors down on your left.

In the Bible Discussion Forum you can insult people all you want, and they will insult you back and you can have a good rousing argument to your heart's content.

Again, the Bible Discussion Forum is the place you really want to be. The forum you are currently in is for people to hang out and chat. The Bible Discussion Forum is the place to argue and insult people.

For your convenience here is a link to the Bible Discussion Forum.
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/

If you haven't got the point yet, I really, really, REALLY think you should go to the Bible Discussion Forum.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
fellowship in?

oh yeah Lynx, I go where the Spirit leads not where you think i should be.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Maybe we just need to eat ice cream... and cookies. It’s lunch time where I am.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
fellowship in?

oh yeah Lynx, I go where the Spirit leads not where you think i should be.
Hmm, yes... you do seem to be led by a spirit of some sort. I don't think it is THE Spirit you are following though.

Jesus never sought out the Pharisees and Jesus never started slinging insults at them. The Pharisees kept coming to Jesus with insults, tricky questions and all manner of verbal attacks.

Since you are the one who waded into our forum and started throwing insults at people, I'm guessing I can tell which spirit is leading you. And I'm telling you that you can find a lot more of that same spirit in the Bible Discussion Forum. Lots and lots and lots of that spirit to be found there.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh I never said you HAVE to be anywhere. I'm just saying you are missing out on a lot of bickering and arguments and insults that would probably do your tirade-spewing heart a lot of good. It's all there, over in the Bible Discussion Forum. You really should check it out.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
And I will see you repent before the Most High for the sake of His Kingdom.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Tommy and you can identify a prospective mate?
Stop lying to yourself and others.

God is not a false Hope.
You are not mocking me, you are mocking the Word of God and His Power.
There is evidence all over scripture how God instructs people even in relationships and reproduction.
Blessed are those that HEAR obey Him.

And what are you talking about fighting for a girl ? What upper body part ? If you consider female breasts on a male body as a good upper body part then... good luck to you you son of transgressors.

Who gives people their minds ? Who instructs them? Who makes them blind and who makes them seeing and understanding?
Force ? There is One God and if He says something it comes to pass. Everything works for the pleasure of the Father. You don't believe that nor tremble at His Word and just do and say as YOU please.

This is a Christian Chat and i speak Truth and proclaim that the Father blesses His Children, I say it out of experience.
If you choose not to believe you can go and struggle to find a "prospective mate" but don't say that i didn't told you that you'll err.. and you know it.
You are the one who said you're being mocked.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about with breast.

It seems to me, you think of yourself as some kind of prophet. You proclaim yourself as God's messenger. You are not.

No one here has denied God's power and authority, but you can't cite one instance, in the past 2k years, God has taken control of a womans mind, and forced her to love a man. Not one.

By the way, I've mated and produced more offspring than you. Probably more than you ever will, seeing you view females as objects.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yay! I just checked NotImportant's posts and he has found a post in the BDF! Soon he will be so completely absorbed in all the bickering there that he will forget about us.

Happy days are here again! :cool:

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
Tommy, i won't repeat.
Read again.
There is a difference between a person reborn in the Kingdom and a female controlled by idol worshiping and other spirits.
If the Spirit of God is in a female the same instructs her mind and heart, that's called renewal in the Spirit of God.
Knowing the Word of God by the Spirit of Life.
What do you mean God forces ? Does not God create each mind and each heart? Does not God unite two people in Spirit and Truth as He finds it pleasant?

If you want to learn i will share: Every single person is a dead object without the Spirit giving him/her life and Word and instruction and gives them the ability to speak.
What God does people neither see nor know.

And you all say you fellowship all I see is a congregation, a grotto, start fellowship in Light and Truth.

If you haven't seen any miracles of God doesn't mean others haven't seen them as well. Inspect yourself and your life and growth in the Word of God.

1. Yes i was being mocked and i responded to the same (doesn't feel nice right?)
2. there is no prophecy, God despise the word prophecy, God says : do not ask for prophecy ask for what the Lord answers and says.
God says: call yourself no teacher, you are all brothers in my Spirit and One is your master that is Christ
3. if you don't know the Word for this here, this is what the Lord teaches all :

read Jeremiah 23

I haven't declared myself as a prophet nor i ever will but I delight in the Word of God and the Word of God delights in me..
Go and learn what that means

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
It's ok, I talked like notimportant when I was a new Christian too, then I realized and no females got time for that.