How to identify the right partner for love among your female friends?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaVieEnRose

The countries you mention are part of the EU, so it does not much matter if you do live in Germany, Austria, or Italy.

The laws in the US are peculiar to the US. We would find it difficult to live in countries with laws that are not as tailored to individual liberties.

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
“The resurrection of Moses was revealed by Stephen....”

Sorry, but you lost me there. What does that even mean bro?
The Holy Spirit reveals things people cannot know by any other means, I said through Stephen not by Stephen, it is a work of revelation:

First Stephen led by the Holy Spirit reveals and speaks of the Living Words given to Moses through an Angel of the Lord and the Same Holy Spirit reveals the same story through Jude which speaks of the beginning of the giving of the Living Word till the resurrection of Moses where an Angel and satan argued about the body of Moses where the Angel said in authority, power and Truth: the Lord rebukes you.

The thing is these things are done in secret by the Father and no one knows unless the Holy Spirit reveals what really happened.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
The Holy Spirit reveals things people cannot know by any other means, I said through Stephen not by Stephen, it is a work of revelation:

First Stephen led by the Holy Spirit reveals and speaks of the Living Words given to Moses through an Angel of the Lord and the Same Holy Spirit reveals the same story through Jude which speaks of the beginning of the giving of the Living Word till the resurrection of Moses where an Angel and satan argued about the body of Moses where the Angel said in authority, power and Truth: the Lord rebukes you.

The thing is these things are done in secret by the Father and no one knows unless the Holy Spirit reveals what really happened.
I can’t even......... well I’m trying to understand where you’re going with this, and I did ask about what you mean about ‘the resurrection of Moses’ (I didn’t know he was resurrected unless you mean metaphorically?). But yes it is the same spirit, God’s Holy Spirit that spoke to them thousands of years ago, whom speaks to us now.

But let’s keep to the OP as this is not the BDF 👍🏽

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
did not Moses and Elijah stood and conversed with Jesus Christ on the mount of transfiguration ?
Can the dead talk if they are not risen ? -.-

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The real question is can a notimportant stick to the topic of the thread if he is a child of the bible discussion forum?

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
And I tell you Truth many more arose from the death upon the completed work of Jesus Christ on the cross.

No metaphor, no dead person goes into Heaven unless risen up AND taken to Heaven, no one knows the way beside the One that comes from Heaven.
Heaven is not Sheol.
Heaven is not Paradise.
Paradise is not Sheol.
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are alive, Adam and Eve are alive, Moses and Elijah are alive and many more that Jesus Christ called up from their sleep upon finishing the work of the Father.
All are different places and i encourage each brother to strive to enter paradise at least.
Blessed are all who obey His Commandment and blessed are all unto whom these things are revealed through the Holy Spirit of Truth Amen.

And I tell you that God said that He will restore Sodom and Gomorrah and their fortunes as branches of Jerusalem how much more those that hearken to Him day and night ?

NotImportant

May 19, 2018
49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen. 51 Samaria did not commit half the sins you did. You have done more detestable things than they, and have made your sisters seem righteous by all these things you have done. 52 Bear your disgrace, for you have furnished some justification for your sisters. Because your sins were more vile than theirs, they appear more righteous than you. So then, be ashamed and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.

53 “‘However, I will restore the fortunes of Sodom and her daughters and of Samaria and her daughters, and your fortunes along with them, 54 so that you may bear your disgrace and be ashamed of all you have done in giving them comfort. 55 And your sisters, Sodom with her daughters and Samaria with her daughters, will return to what they were before; and you and your daughters will return to what you were before. 56 You would not even mention your sister Sodom in the day of your pride,57 before your wickedness was uncovered. Even so, you are now scornedby the daughters of Edom[e] and all her neighbors and the daughters of the Philistines—all those around you who despise you. 58 You will bear the consequences of your lewdness and your detestable practices, declares the Lord.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The real question is can a notimportant stick to the topic of the thread if he is a child of the bible discussion forum?
Well I guess we got the answer to that question real quick...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I think.........it’s too late.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Nobody thinks that.

But what is quite visible, I think, is an arrogance of many Americans who simply think that they are the norm of everything and everybody else must have it in the same way or else its automatically wrong.

And, maybe, just maybe, Americans happen to be especially loud about what they do not know...?

Third, maybe a different education system. While people in Europe, Asia etc must memorize from elementary schools facts about the world, its history, geography etc, I heard (I am not sure if it is true) that in the USA ppl are more learning how to think and how to express their opinions than memorizing facts. To be "individual". Which can be better for everyday living, but, of course, you lack some knowledge about the world what other people know, then. If you are not interested in it later.
If I started posting about "all the Czech people", and all the things wrong with them, and I just went on and on making generalizations and negative stereotypes... I have a teeny weeny suspicion you might find it extremely tiresome, and maybe even offensive after a while.

I wouldn't go to a forum filled predominantly with Czechs and just start insulting them.

I would never do that.

And if you're going to continue with a psychoanalysis of my entire country, I might remind you that people given to ridicule, just for the sheer fun of it, might just have some insecurity issues to deal with. I'm not saying that you do. But if you continue in this vein, I might feel obligated to rethink my previous high opinions of you.

How about we just lay off the stereotypes before everything gets out of hand?

Maybe you could show the same politeness toward Americans you would expect them to show toward Czechs?

Maybe?

--------

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
If I started posting about "all the Czech people", and all the things wrong with them, and I just went on and on making generalizations and negative stereotypes... I have a teeny weeny suspicion you might find it extremely tiresome, and maybe even offensive after a while.

I wouldn't go to a forum filled predominantly with Czechs and just start insulting them.

I would never do that.

And if you're going to continue with a psychoanalysis of my entire country, I might remind you that people given to ridicule, just for the sheer fun of it, might just have some insecurity issues to deal with. I'm not saying that you do. But if you continue in this vein, I might feel obligated to rethink my previous high opinions of you.

How about we just lay off the stereotypes before everything gets out of hand?

Maybe you could show the same politeness toward Americans you would expect them to show toward Czechs?

Maybe?

--------
I am well aware that Czech people like many other nations can be put to some stereotypical behaviour and I am not offended by it.

Also, I did not come to American thread to insult Americans, I came to thread based by a guy from Manila who asked a question and Americans began to attack him.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Anyway, there is no meaning in this, so Iam leaving this thread.

L

LaVieEnRose

I am well aware that Czech people like many other nations can be put to some stereotypical behaviour and I am not offended by it.

Also, I did not come to American thread to insult Americans, I came to thread based by a guy from Manila who asked a question and Americans began to attack him.
I had no idea he was from Manila. I assumed he was from the US. I “attacked” him because he is arrogant, or rather presumptuous. I would have done the same regardless of his nationality.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
I had no idea he was from Manila. I assumed he was from the US. I “attacked” him because he is arrogant, or rather presumptuous. I would have done the same regardless of his nationality.
So your own compatriot is also an arrogant and presumptious when I read her book saying 'Friendship is the very springboard for love and thus perfect model for all kinds of intimate encounters"

If in your own sensitivity that I am becoming arrogant then why you need to act on that level too ha?

this proves that you are not Christian enough by your works and lifestyle.

A real Christian is an understanding individual and slow to anger.

Is this the effect of believing that good works is not needed but only faith in Jesus? if you are an Evangelical?

L

LaVieEnRose

So your own compatriot is also an arrogant and presumptious when I read her book saying 'Friendship is the very springboard for love and thus perfect model for all kinds of intimate encounters"

If in your own sensitivity that I am becoming arrogant then why you need to act on that level too ha?

this proves that you are not Christian enough by your works and lifestyle.

A real Christian is an understanding individual and slow to anger.

Is this the effect of believing that good works is not needed but only faith in Jesus? if you are an Evangelical?
“Man judges on the outer appearance, but God judges the heart.”

To me, it sounded as if you have this group of women friends. You wonder which one to date. It may JUST be possible that none of them want to date you.

After all, if they are all much of a muchness, if one is just as good as another- they are liable to pick up on that and think you are not a very good candidate for love.

You might as well say “Eeny, meeny, miney, mo”.

Treadstone

May 21, 2018
“Man judges on the outer appearance, but God judges the heart.”

To me, it sounded as if you have this group of women friends. You wonder which one to date. It may JUST be possible that none of them want to date you.

After all, if they are all much of a muchness, if one is just as good as another- they are liable to pick up on that and think you are not a very good candidate for love.

You might as well say “Eeny, meeny, miney, mo”.
I'll change the subject since this is getting contentious. What is your avatar exactly? It is frightening