How to increase your attractiveness to women

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This is an egret, they're like herons. It's all Greek to me. This thread has gone to the birds.

00Jxqh-34987684.jpg
 
But this thread was about the birds!!

I mean, we all wanted to know how to make ourselves attractive to the single Christian birds. :p


I think the answer lies in birdfeed....

Birdfeed? I suggest that you use safe-glue for the bird-feed.
 
Also interesting.

I can see it now.... a guy comes in after a night out with his buddies and you accuse him of cheating. He asks why and you sniff his jacket and say "because you were at a bonfire without me."

The 'other woman' is the bonfire, that is hilarious. Yes, that would not be very nice of him to enjoy a bonfire without me there. I just love the smell of wilderness and everything that goes with it because it is a natural scent.
 
Sorry guys, I forgot to put this at the end of my last post: ;) (Just to set the tone of what I was trying to say)

Egrets look pretty schwiz! I was wondering what an Egret was, I was thinking it was some odd ancient name or something. Well, you learn something new everyday.
 
Yes. Yes, I did. But you can't be too careful. Marriage is for life, yo! I'm sure glue helps to cement the relationship.

Very slicky, bro.

But you didn't imply to mix cement with the bird-feed, did you? Although it could also be a very effective knock-out weapon..
 
No, not real cement. To 'cement' something can mean to glue/stick it together. To make sure something doesn't come apart. Or to give something a proper foundation eg. like cement when it's used as the base of a building project.
 
Maybe the key to the question: "How to increase your attractiveness to women", was always, "birds"?

Maybe... if a man was to wear a bird, well, let's just say, a parrot, on his shoulder, his levels of attractiveness would double and increase his chances of finding a mate...

Maybe... men just need to dress up as pirates?


So the answer is: Pirates. Women dig pirates.




Oh man, I need to write a book on this.
 
No, not real cement. To 'cement' something can mean to glue/stick it together. To make sure something doesn't come apart. Or to give something a proper foundation eg. like cement when it's used as the base of a building project.

I got what you meant but I just went off on a tangent somewhere towards the right and then I rolled down a slippery slope


watch-for-ice-polarbear.jpg


Maybe... men just need to dress up as pirates?


So the answer is: Pirates. Women dig pirates.

How about bears? Do women dig bears? Do bears have a chance?
 

How about bears? Do women dig bears? Do bears have a chance?


Well, if a man is referred as a bear due to his abundance of hair, then one can assume bear-like man also looks like a Viking. Chicks dig Vikings. And pirates.


Or maybe I'm just throwing out general assumptions based on my own warped view on what is or isn't 'attractive'.

Why do I suddenly get this feeling like I should just be quiet at this point?

I feel like eating peanut butter.
 
Well a bear skin rug could be attractive. As long as it matched the rest of the decor.



Well, if a man is referred as a bear due to his abundance of hair, then one can assume bear-like man also looks like a Viking. Chicks dig Vikings. And pirates.


Or maybe I'm just throwing out general assumptions based on my own warped view on what is or isn't 'attractive'.

Why do I suddenly get this feeling like I should just be quiet at this point?

I feel like eating peanut butter.

*Looks at cinder and egeiro suspiciously*

Oooookay. I think I will go live with the monks in Tibet. I heard they are vegetarian.
 
I always thought a Macaw would look good on my shoulder. :)

But my cat likes to ride on my shoulder, or wrapped around my neck. The Macaw would have to be a behind the scenes friend.
 
I always thought a Macaw would look good on my shoulder. :)

But my cat likes to ride on my shoulder, or wrapped around my neck. The Macaw would have to be a behind the scenes friend.

You've just described every cat lady's dream.


..... : more cats.


Lol.