How to post a picture in here (a quick tutorial)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

smrp01

Hello there! God bless you! :)

S

SuzanneUSA

Hi there I am so new at this. And I am thankful for these sight.

I

Iramm

Hi .
I am also new here

E

elown

thanks for the advice

T

Tanya777

Hello:) thank you. How do you do it from your phone?

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
My love egg~~~ there are some things that need to be deleted on your link.

L

LorraineA

Hi there all..

Taz68

Dec 28, 2017
I'm new. How do you upload a profile pic?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Taz :) If you go to the Settings page, using the link on the upper right of every page or click here http://christianchat.com/usercp.php then along the left hand side of that page are the site options where you can add images from your computer to use as your member pic or avatar :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I just looked and you can add your member image from the web, also. It may be best to save such an image to your computer and then use it from there, because web images can disappear, or worse, be changed to something else by the owner of that image, depending on the host site.

Taz68

Dec 28, 2017
Hi Magenta, thank you...I will give it a try :)

Taz68

Dec 28, 2017
Well, im on my phone because I don't have a computer. Maybe it's hard to do because im on my phone.

Lisey36

Jan 23, 2018
How do I add a picture to my profile?