How to prove that the Earth is flat, and not a sphere...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2021
Can you provide some pics on what is on the edges of a flat earth?
Google it. They have ships next to the ice wall. Its clearly an ice wall..lmbo but you programmed individuals or possible Masonic Baal worshippers beleive a freaken magic spinning water ball fantasy...lmbo

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Bullcorn...more deception...they is no way they are connected to satellites...how in the world to you folks look past Gods word and believe psuedoscience? Unbelievable. And yall parrot what you been taught in school
What were you taught in school?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Google it. They have ships next to the ice wall. Its clearly an ice wall..lmbo but you programmed individuals or possible Masonic Baal worshippers beleive a freaken magic spinning water ball fantasy...lmbo
I did. There weren't any pictures but rather illustrations.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Look up in the sky...we are not moving. Do you believe Gods word? Obviously you dont.. Yall are God a liar..simple as that..
The whole entire universe is moving including the Milky Way galaxy where the sun and the earth is located.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Oh but the CGI pictures of fake space are real
If nothing that is real can actually be proven than what is the point of this discussion. I can offer evidence and you will say it's fake. You can offer evidence and I will say it's ludicrous.

Jul 20, 2021
If nothing that is real can actually be proven than what is the point of this discussion. I can offer evidence and you will say it's fake. You can offer evidence and I will say it's ludicrous.
I can observe the flat earth...your is psuedoscience.. yall are deliberately decieving the world

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you think its moving so be it. Its impossible to talk to lying mason
Actually, I have no idea what a mason is. Isn't that someone that lays bricks and mortar? If I am this derogatory term of mason than what term, derogatory or otherwise would be descriptive to you?

Jul 20, 2021
If nothing that is real can actually be proven than what is the point of this discussion. I can offer evidence and you will say it's fake. You can offer evidence and I will say it's ludicrous.[/QUOTE
I have seen/heard all the evidence. It's always the same silly nonsense that people just beleive because they are programmed..yall have a rebuttle for every question and for a wide awake person they are silly...lol